• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Glazers really are disgusting people. The reality is that you can maintain an older stadium and do renovations to it to at least try to keep pace with the more modern stadiums. For example, I've been to Fenway Park and Wrigley park for baseball games in the last few years and despite the fact that these are stadiums were built 3-5 years after Old Trafford so are also well over 100 years old, they are immaculately maintained because the owners understand the responsibility that comes with being custodian to a great sports landmark.

These classic stadiums may not have all of the bells and whistles of more recently built stadiums with cutting edge amenities but the level of disrepair that the Glazers have let Old Trafford fall into is really disgusting and inexcusable. It has nothing to do with it being an old building. It could and should have been renovated and modernized so that you don't have the embarrassment of flooding toilets and a roof that leaks. Even a dirtbag like James Dolan renovated Madison Square Garden recently to the tune of nearly 1 billion dollars because you have to respect historic venues. Just as a fan of football in general even with my disdain for United, I think it's awful and sad the way they've treated Old Trafford.
Yeah. Likes of villa park, Goodison park, Anfield are old stadiums but they remain in pristine condition.

The glaziers don't even give a ****. This is not a recent stuff, the bathroom has been flooding for years and they refused to do anything about. Ronaldo even said that they still have the same gym equipment they had when he left in 2008 and most of the facilities haven't been modernised.

That's pathetic!

They Glaziers are horrible owners.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah. Likes of villa park, Goodison park, Anfield are old stadiums but they remain in pristine condition.

The glaziers don't even give a ****. This is not a recent stuff, the bathroom has been flooding for years and they refused to do anything about. Ronaldo even said that they still have the same gym equipment they had when he left in 2008 and most of the facilities haven't been modernised.

That's pathetic!

Exactly. Again, I don't even like United but it's a privilege to own a club like United or like Arsenal or like Liverpool. You have a responsibility to respect your club's history and if you do still have an iconic, classic stadium to do all that you can to keep it in the best condition possible because no one individual is bigger than any of these clubs and they mean a lot to millions of people. CR7 for all of his flaws was speaking the truth about that club on and off the pitch and the hierarchy there hated him for it despite him being clearly one of their great legends.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

That's pathetic!

It's really weird, though, because the Glazers are not afraid to spend money. Look at their wage bill and how much they bought Antony for!

Let's play Aubamawang

Wasn't he with Ole coaching staff at manutd? Unsure about him Thomas Frank would be better appointment
Yes, he was a legacy from Mourinho's time at Sp**s and Jose tapped him up to run part of Utd's academy before promoting him.

He's done a great job at Ipswich, but he'd be mad to leave there to take on that job. At this point, it's too early to taint his career.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

@Tir Na Nog @hydrofluoric acid next pic we see of him will have this pose:
FhzbFMgVEAA7fKu.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom