• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he wasn't coming anyway why would he leave Leicester who trying to act like real football to join a mess.

Malky

Established Member
People need to give the " Get Arteta as manager " nonsense a rest, we're in a complete mess, we need a proper experienced manager in to sort this out, not a guy with absolutely zero experience who'll be learning on the job.
Also people can **** off blaming Wenger, he left 18 months ago, none of this mess is because of him. If you want to blame someone then blame that bald prick Gazidis, not the man who genuinely loves this club as much as we all do.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is a board that sacked a manager about 6 months after it should have. So it's a board that can absolutely, and probably will, take its time appointing a new manager while the interim manager flails on his arse in a winter crisis.

Poch is available and lives in London. Sure, maybe he's just not receptive to an offer, I'd understand that, but they should be breaking their necks regardless to try to get him here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is a board that sacked a manager about 6 months after it should have. So it's a board that can absolutely, and probably will, take its time appointing a new manager while the interim manager flails on his arse in a winter crisis.

Poch is available and lives in London. Sure, maybe he's just not receptive to an offer, I'd understand that, but they should be breaking their necks regardless to try to get him here.

They'll want Freddie to take it on the ass with the rough run in dec/jan and then they'll appoint the new one.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Moreover why dont the club know who they want? They’ve had ages to think about this coz y’know its Their job and all that.
Its like they only work part time during the summer and then take 6 months off

Preacher

Always Crying
87yd9r3u2vc31.jpg

Yeah it's Europa League knock. The same goes for managers. Next step is Championship knock.

roz

Fake News Merchant

don't know there a budget when signing managers. what this club trying to do? or James just made up suff.
Always thought james olley was a Sp**s fan.
Probably adding 1+1 and getting 7.

If it is true, then this seasons merch will be the last I ever buy, the last match ticket I ever overpay for. Bollocks that they cant afford it. Highest ****ing ticket prices in Europe ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It might well be true but we heard this limited budget sh*te all summer.

Club is very good at treating journos like mushrooms, they feed them sh*t and keep them in the dark.
yes that's too but telling these things is just annoy the fans we already angry.

Predicates

don't know there a budget when signing managers. what this club trying to do? or James just made up suff.

James Olley always comes out with pessimistic nonsense. It's always Arsenal can't afford this, Arsenal can't afford that. I've never seen him publish anything newsworthy.

The club, the board, the owners, Raul and Edu all know they can't mess up this next appointment. They will not miss the chance to hire a world-class coach.

This is exactly like when it was "revealed" in May that the club only had £40M to spend in the summer, then went and chucked £72M at Lille for Pepe. I'm not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom