• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta will need to get quality staff with him the job will be so tough for him if he took over our squad look so unmanageable with these group of c**ts

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I really like how all these ITKs have saved their juicy knowledge about Potch rejecting us until right after the Arteta pictures leak.

Such coincidental timing!
Why were they pushing for Poch in the first place I have no idea. Anyone with football knowledge could say Poch wasn't coming.

Preacher

Always Crying
The biggest fear is that Arteta was Gazidis favourite back then. I don't remember the time when he was right last time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2_GettyImages-1035327284.jpg

The big question now is...do we even want Arteta anymore, if he allowed this mess of a man in his house, at 1am...very dubious behaviour from Mikel here!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Arteta will need to get quality staff with him the job will be so tough for him if he took over our squad look so unmanageable with these group of c**ts
we have to assume the big difference between appointing Arteta and staying with Freddie is that Arteta will have made the demands for staff and money which Freddie couldn't - and the fact that we are desperate will ensure he gets them - Josh was there yesterday so will have been involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom