• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lino Sousa (Out)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
You are next brother. Tets is coming for your A-M account next.
iyanla vanzant not on my watch GIF

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Bit odd this one. Can't work out why we are selling him when we have nothing in that position elsewhere in the youth set up. I guess this means Villa think the very highly Ben Chrisene hasn't recovered from the bad knee injury he got. Villa have 2 very good left backs but both are 30, and if Chrisene is finished they have no others over the age of 17.

But unless its a contract issue or the player is homesick to return to the midlands, I'm not sure what the thinking is here.

Still better than Hutchinson going from a club with 3 players ahead of him to one with 4 who promptly bought 2 more.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Villa will loan him to the Champ, we clearly don’t rate him.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
They will probably look to sell one of them, remember Digne is world class as per @GDeep™ :lol: so Sousa could become a backup fullback.
Its possible. A shame we are losing him, having poached him from WBA - but he seemed to fall out of favour of late- barely played since early october at u21 level

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Better they leave than rot in the u21s forever. Only hope likes of Walters, Cozier-Duberry, and Edwards follow Sousa and Ibrahim. Sagoe Jr might actually be the one with a shot, Arteta really likes him specifically which is interesting.
Don't think he likes him all that much, he probably was just the first kid he saw and grabbed from Hale End. Might even have been a mistake and he wanted to pick up Nwaneri you just know them black yutes all look the same to him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Its possible. A shame we are losing him, having poached him from WBA - but he seemed to fall out of favour of late- barely played since early october at u21 level
Maybe they knew he was looking to cut. It's true though, we don't have a lot of left backs coming through right now. Camron Ismail is like the only one. Everyone else is either a winger, a CB or a CM. Ayden Heaven is even playing LB :lol:
They will probably look to sell one of them, remember Digne is world class as per @GDeep™ :lol: so Sousa could become a backup fullback.
I expect that to happen tbh. LB is not as stable a position for them. Ours is pretty solid, it's just the injuries.

Don't think he likes him all that much, he probably was just the first kid he saw and grabbed from Hale End. Might even have been a mistake and he wanted to pick up Nwaneri you just know them black yutes all look the same to him.
In all seriousness, Sagoe Jr is exactly the kind of forward I expect Arteta to like. Technically sound, good dribbler, plays all across the front line, questionable finisher (does score clutch goals though).

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Would be disaster to loan out a talent like nwaneri. You don’t loan out players like saka or Foden. You are better off looking after them than send them away

Why? Most of our talents went on loans. Wilshere(Bolton), ESR (Huddersfield. Ashley Cole (palace), Willock(Newcastle). Never done them any harm.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why? Most of our talents went on loans. Wilshere(Bolton), ESR (Huddersfield. Ashley Cole (palace), Willock(Newcastle). Never done them any harm.
Just think wingers, strikers or defenders you can loan them out. But a guy like neaneri who is more of half wide man half AM don’t suit lower league football. They will just chuck him on the wing and expect him to play like a winger. Wilshere was looked after by big Sam which was different. We should look after nwaneri

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom