• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lionel Messi: GOAT 🐐

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If Messi wins them a trophy he will give them first trophy in club history. I know he holds so many more prestigious records but being able to be first trophy winning side at a club is pretty nice achievement; even if you got dozens of trophies there will be only one first win

Farzad Stoned

If Messi is healthy next 12 months his own record of 90 something goals in a calendar year is in jeopardy; i just don’t think he will play enough. But he matching the 1.4 goals per game he had that year. I think he also lead La Liga in assists that year lol.

blaze_of_glory

Haha this game is wild. Miami hanging on then almost win it at the death, player rounds the keeper, slides and hits the post. Straight to penalties now.

Nashville definitely been the better team and league MVP Hany Mukhtar the standout player apart from Messi

Farzad Stoned

Miami wins in pks in the 11th round lol. Nashville keeper misses his pk after making only one save, ouch.
That was crazy the Miami keeper banged in his penalty and saved the 11th penalty crazy. 44 trophies, 7 ballon D’or, world cup champion, olympic champion, South American champion; and now he is football champion of champions.

Farzad Stoned

The inaugural Leagues Cup, Messi's greatest achievement
You know i love to slag America; but i will say something i watched most of the matches of this competition; outside of the Bs of the Mexican teams always playing on road, it was a significant achievement for Messi. I mean it is nice to win the first trophy ever for a club. He gets all time record in trophies. And if possible he added to his already sky high legacy by basically winning a trophy in 6.5 matches with the worst team in league before him and Barca boys arrived. I mean it isn’t like winning with Argentina but i bet this ranked up there for Messi. He hasn’t played this 7 matches like he didn’t give a crap. He wants to burnish his legacy in America

MikeVinna

Established Member
Would you guys go to USA or Saudi? I imagine Saudi wages are much higher but MLS has so much potential and I’d rather live in USA tbh.

Farzad Stoned

Messi with two fantastic assists to drag Miami back to level in another cup competition.
If the Striker could of picked the spot for the ball, weight, and shape of each cross he could not have picked better than those two balls.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom