• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

London Colney Training Ground

WHAFC

Are fans welcome to visit the training ground at London Colney? Have any of you been there during a training session? I was thinking of taking my kids there in hope of getting a few autographs but don't want to waste my time and theirs if we are likely to be turned away. I know a lot of clubs welcome visitors but not sure about Arsenal.

KingReyes

Established Member
Please do tell. I will be in London for the Bolton game and it would be great to get few autographs.

Laxness

I'm actually interested in the players' timetables. How long do they train, and at what time in general? What do they do? I know they have 5 vs. 5 games, but what else?

PolishGooner

Laxness said:
I'm actually interested in the players' timetables. How long do they train, and at what time in general? What do they do? I know they have 5 vs. 5 games, but what else?

Read books by Seaman and Adams, a lot info about our training system under Graham and Wenger, cool story about pudding

XxGoonaStuxX

No It's closed to the public as Wenger believes this is best for the players. However you could probably go up there and hound them as they are getting into their cars !

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
More income for you transfer junkies no? Not directly but more money coming in regardless.
For Me GIF by Lil Yachty

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom