• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Have to say I am just not seeing what everyone else is. I thought he was absolutely anonymous and the game tends to pass him by. I'm not sure he is the player we thought he was. Think @BigPoppaPump has a point here. He's not right for us. Literally falls over when the wind picks up and any brush of contact he is on the floor howling like a baby.

tcahill

Lucas did a solid job defensively today. Made it difficult for West Ham to play through our middle. Made some decent passes too but nothing too special.

clovis

Poor player.

The fans like him because he is tiny and shows passion and aggression, and tackles with his head when he is flat on the ground.

he needs to be on the transfer list in the summer.

An all round mediocre player who needs to play for a mid table Italian side.

He is light years below the best players in the league in his position (Fabinho, Fernandinho, Rodri, Ndidi etc) and we need someone of their quality to improve our midfield..

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Poor player.

The fans like him because he is tiny and shows passion and aggression, and tackles with his head when he is flat on the ground.

he needs to be on the transfer list in the summer.

An all round mediocre player who needs to play for a mid table Italian side.

He is light years below the best players in the league in his position (Fabinho, Fernandinho, Rodri, Ndidi etc) and we need someone of their quality to improve our midfield..

Rodri is weird, i think you can trace Citys poor form to partly his lack of awareness. They look vulnerable on the counter whnen he plays

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He had a very good game last night.
No wonder he does when played at his correct position, instead of having him play B2B or AM.

I think a factor to his performance was that he had his best games for us when paired with Xhaka at midfield. It seems like they complement each other better than with other midfielders.

clovis

Rodri is weird, i think you can trace Citys poor form to partly his lack of awareness. They look vulnerable on the counter whnen he plays

I think he is brilliant.. reminds me of Busquets with a little more in his locker.. I think he will be an absolute world beater with more experience..

clovis

Yeah Think so to but atm he is sketchy

something’s not right at city. Nearly everyone has a dropped a level in the last month or so. The dressing room is pretty toxic at the moment and I won’t be surprised if Arteta probably wants out at this point..

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
something’s not wrong at city. Nearly everyone has a dropped a level in the last month or so. The dressing room is pretty toxic at the moment and I won’t be surprised if Arteta probably wants out at this point..

Loss of Kompany

He was their dressing room general. Their version of Adams, Terry, Gerrard etc

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Lucas did a solid job defensively today. Made it difficult for West Ham to play through our middle. Made some decent passes too but nothing too special.

Two of his excellent passes lead directly to goals. Great ball to Kola before his cross and long ball to Özil before he assisted (great assist from Özil btw)

DasBootist

Laporte's injury will end up costing them the league, which is kind of ridiculous when you consider their resources.

Ljungberg has to have three points as his target for Sunday

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
A mix of DLP and Ball winning midfielder, at his best he is closer to Verratti type of player imo, I think he could be useful, more so than someone like Xhaka.

Imo the Arsenal midfield could be

Torreira Guendouzi
Someone better than Xhaca in the DMC position

In the next transfer window, one elite CM and DMC could fix this midfield and provide some depth.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Had a good game despite having an absolute liability playing beside him. Still physically limited & was passive in the first half. We could do better but he isn’t the first problem we have.
& anybody calling Rodri great is having a laugh, prime Fernandinho was light years ahead of that rich man's Xhaka, It's no surprise city became so vulnerable when they had to play him in Fernandinho's place. & the CB they miss is Laporte who is brilliant, Kompany has been done for too many years

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you can't compare Rodri to Torreira. Rodri is levels above also his body strength are way better than Torreira. Torreira is ball winner midfielder you can't play him in other position because that what made him good player

HBL

Established Member
He was ok today. Won 10/12 of his duels, wasn't the reason we lost. Having said that I wouldn't be opposed to selling him if we got a good offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom