• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
6397f0679a935cf7e82ac5412e6f4a3e.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Kinda happy that Sp**s are splashing some cash, you cannot not invest when a club in a financially way worse situation acts ambitious and spends money when needed.

Now is the time where Kroenke can show for once, that he's not as bad as it seems.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neither Guendouzi or Torreira will be in squad today both on sale and we don't need risk injuries

Tomb Bombadil

Very interested to see the team sheet tonight and who's in the squad. If Torreira isn't there then a deal is probably close.
He was in the training at least. So I'm also interested if he plays tonight. But it's obvious that he wants to leave / we want him to leave. But it doesn't seems imminent.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ohhh man, again a loan deal.:facepalm:

I can only hope there's a hefty obligation to buy on it or heavy assurances for other deals. Otherwise we

A: Lost lucrative buy offers from italy for nothing
B: Actually loaned said player in record time to a club that has not been negotiating with us when it comes to Partey. Which is a horrible show of weakness in the market.

FFS.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He was in the training at least. So I'm also interested if he plays tonight. But it's obvious that he wants to leave / we want him to leave. But it doesn't seems imminent.

I suppose Emi was in training right up until he left to be fair. Things can escalate very quickly, we've seen it with the Jota deal and him leaving the squad before a game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The best we could do for Torreira was a loan deal? Seriously?

Surely his stock didn't fall so low in a year.
Teams this window not risking spending 25m on first team players let alone squad player like Torreira we really need to make space in this squad even if it mean a loan. My hope they'll be obligation but doubtful

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Atletico can't spend £25M on Torreira which is a problem. I'm happy to take a loan as I think he'll do well in Spain and Atletico would exercise that loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom