• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What? :lol:

I'm starting to dislike Torreira beacuse of this **** saga, and he has no fault in this really. Just ****ing go already.
You can't blame Torreira. He want A.Madrid and A.Madrid want him we want them to give us good bid to sell not loan with option he'll back here next season

HomeSteak

Established Member
Imagine being so desperate to see him go, but you end up with Xhaka and Elneny for the season

I'm desperate to see him beacuse I know, that's when we will buy someone. Not beacuse I have something against him. And no way we go into the season with just who he have. Might as well call it quits then.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Xhaka who's miles the better player and Elneny who isn't a midget weakling? We're indeed improving.
Not sure which one is more laughable, Xhaka being miles better or making height arguments for players.
Nothing to worry about honestly, the formation we are playing will take the worst out of Torreira so I'm OK with him leaving, although I would be delighted to finally see Xhaka leaving to some mid table German team where he belongs, maybe we would get some better player after that and finally play some CL football. The trouble is, not that much of an interest from mid table German teams these days, paying 20m or whatever for Xhaka would be bad business for them

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not sure which one is more laughable, Xhaka being miles better or making height arguments for players.
Nothing to worry about honestly, the formation we are playing will take the worst out of Torreira so I'm OK with him leaving, although I would be delighted to finally see Xhaka leaving to some mid table German team where he belongs, maybe we would get some better player after that and finally play some CL football. The trouble is, not that much of an interest from mid table German teams these days, paying 20m or whatever for Xhaka would be bad business for them

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom