• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yeah jokes aside Atletico’s position is actually completely reasonable :lol:

“He’s under contract until 2023, we don’t want to sell him, so either pay his release clause or go away”.

I agree but our reasonable position should be you can't have Torreira on loan and if you don't pay a transfer fee than he will be going to an Italian club who are more likely to pay a transfer fee (although probaly not out at our desired level). It Torreira doesn't want to go back to Italy (which he did only a couple of weeks ago), let him rot at the Emirates.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think unfortunately we'll accept A.Madrid loan with option we'll need to make space in squad and Torreira want to leave

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
some of these players that wanted a move away really need to look at the offers that have come in from them and re-evaluate how good they really are.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
some of these players that wanted a move away really need to look at the offers that have come in from them and re-evaluate how good they really are.

I agree, but Torreria is a bad example! He's had quite a bit of interest from Serie A and from the third best team in Spain. He wouldn't be moving to a cold climate, so he'll be aware that he's a wanted man.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't see why a loan with an obligation is so difficult for these Serie A chumps.

Apparently because we’re only accepting a permanent transfer. It seems we’re are trying to buy players from clubs who want upfront cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom