• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So this agenda on Laca, it must include all the clubs out there as well as us on AM because no one seems interested!

Are you daft? Rex Banter has stated many times that Atletico are interested.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So this agenda on Laca, it must include all the clubs out there as well as us on AM because no one seems interested!
He good striker let's not forget the guy scored 100 goals in 3 season before joining Arsenal it just didn't workout for him here and with his 150K wages alot of teams will find it difficult to offer that.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Linked with Atletico and Juve? I know it doesn't fit the agenda, but Usual Suspects were celebrating when these links popped up.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we get £20m for him that's another £8m down the pan.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Are you daft? Rex Banter has stated many times that Atletico are interested.

Dont get personal with me! I dont care who's said what, until a club makes a bid for him I'll take it as no club is interested. Why aren't Atletico offering us Partey as part of the deal then?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He good striker let's not forget the guy scored 100 goals in 3 season before joining Arsenal it just didn't workout for him here and with his 150K wages alot of teams will find it difficult to offer that.

He's an ok striker. If we was a good striker the wages wouldn't be an issue for interested clubs.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Linked with Atletico and Juve? I know it doesn't fit the agenda, but Usual Suspects were celebrating when these links popped up.

Linked by who? If they want him why aren't they bidding? As I said in another reply, why aren't Atletico interested in including him in the Partey deal?

drippin

Dont get personal with me! I dont care who's said what, until a club makes a bid for him I'll take it as no club is interested. Why aren't Atletico offering us Partey as part of the deal then?

It was just a question because that interest has been stated here for numerous times.

If you only think bids as interest, then there would be very little interest in players in the market in every window. Interest means for example that they have asked for the player and price.

They want the clause in cash, in one payment. Otherwise they want more money. Swaps are pretty rare. They also need to get rid of Costa first.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It was just a question because that interest has been stated here for numerous times.

If you only think bids as interest, then there would be very little interest in players in the market in every window.

They want the clause in cash, in one payment. Swaps are pretty rare. They also need to get rid of Costa first.

Asking me if I'm daft is not a very good question!

drippin

Asking me if I'm daft is not a very good question!

Well I have seen you here constantly, so it was obvious you have seen those rumours and still claim there is no interest.

Asking are you daft is normal in that situation. Just needed you to answer if you really are or haven't you really seen those rumours and what Rex Banter has said.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well I have seen you here constantly, so it was obvious you have seen those rumours and still claim there is no interest.

Asking are you daft is normal in that situation. Just needed you to answer if you really are or haven't you really seen those rumours and what Rex Banter has said.

Yes I've seen rumours but that's all they are, rumours! Until a club shows genuine interest in Laca eg like PSG have shown in Bellerin by actually making a bid, I will take it that there is no interest.

drippin

Yes I've seen rumours but that's all they are, rumours! Until a club shows genuine interest in Laca eg like PSG have shown in Bellerin by actually making a bid, I will take it that there is no interest.

And btw. I would ask same question for anyone, so it is not personal.

Do you realize how daft this sounds: "There is absolutely no interest in Messi, because there are no bids."

There are countless similar examples, but this makes the statement look the most ridiculous.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
And btw. I would ask same question for anyone, so it is not personal.

Do you realize how daft this sounds: "There is absolutely no interest in Messi, because there are no bids."

There are countless similar examples, but this makes the statement look the most ridiculous.

You've managed to move the discussion about interest in Laca to interest in Messi :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom