• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

mad jens lehmann...

Andrew

Haha, like this quote:

The man from Dortmund id keeping fabulously, better than Kahn, but his prospects under Rudi Völler are hopeless, because Kahn is the best in the world while Lehmann is only the best in Germany.

vin de guerre

Thanx for the link. It was very enlightening. I just hope he does not get banned due to the handbags at Southampton. He is true quality and does a great double job.
Talking about goalkeeping balls up. Anyone remember Dave Beasant's while at Southampton rushing out to the corner flag to keep a ball in and kicking straight to the centre of the pitch, where it was directly dispatched into his own open goal. I dont remember who it was against but it was in the last minute in a cup match. It was worth a few action replays!
Being a goalkeeper is trully an unforgiving task. :evil:

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom