• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Makelele tries to unsettle Arsenal juggernaught

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I didn't put this in 'rumours' because it does not even qualify for that, it is pure jealousy

http://www.tribalfootball.com/january/s ... 00104.html

"He is an ambitious player and it's safe to assume that he would like to play for Real Madrid." Er no he does not.

Talk about trying to derail our good vibes.

Still, knowing tribalfooball it is either

a) made up or
b) last years news

gypped

Henry will never leave. Arsenal is his paradise, he said so himself. I hate Real Madrid. Every time there is a great famous player, it's always 'So-and-so is going to Real'. Well, **** off, cause Henry is a Gooner.

Andrew

I don't like Makalele much. He really isn't that good. And look at the way he treated Real, what a brat. He's a dirty player as well, but I suppose that's part of his job. The price for him also was far too much, 8 million pounds at most for a player of his style. And he talks about ambition, so then why join Real to go to Chelsea? Idiot.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
gypped said:
Henry will never leave. Arsenal is his paradise, he said so himself. I hate Real Madrid. Every time there is a great famous player, it's always 'So-and-so is going to Real'. Well, f**k off, cause Henry is a Gooner.

The point of this article is not that Henry wants to join Real madrid ... of course he does not. It is that Chelsea are scared of the great vibes coming from Arsenal at the moment.

We have Reyes, the new stadium and we are at the top of the PL, in the CL and will beat their asses again in PL and FA cup. He is just trying to play Fergie style 'mind games'

Tom

Makelele is probably feeling a bit low as he's been exposed as a very average player plying for a very average club. As for Real Madrid - well it's over basically. All the galacticos are fading and we've just got to put them out of their misery in the CL.

For the first time I feel that we are the best team in Europe. Reyes is the final piece in the jigsaw - Henry to unlock the Italian defences and Reyes to unlock the Spanish ones!

Andrew

Tom said:
Makelele is probably feeling a bit low as he's been exposed as a very average player plying for a very average club. As for Real Madrid - well it's over basically. All the galacticos are fading and we've just got to put them out of their misery in the CL.

For the first time I feel that we are the best team in Europe. Reyes is the final piece in the jigsaw - Henry to unlock the Italian defences and Reyes to unlock the Spanish ones!

Yep, Galaticos belong to us now and forever will! 8) ;)

Seriously though, for Real to go places they need a holding midfielder (so Helguera can move back) or a couple of class centre backs. I think any team with a bit of class and flair will expose them i the way that Reyes did. Just look at how much they fear him!

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom