• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Aston Villa (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FpQYzunWYAAgihP

Buhry

Established Member

Was thinking to myself before the goal that Jorginho has been playing some great passes, then he fired that rocket of a shot to win the game, easily him. No one else really stood out, saka probably 2nd best imo.

Darsig

Player:Saliba
Jorginho as the clear MOTM. His work off the ball leaves something to be desired, but having such a great passer deep in midfield gives us so many options. If he continues like this he should be challenging Xhaka for that spot alongside Partey.
In a game where pretty much everyone was playing under par I do think Ødegaard stepped it up in the second half and when he did we played much better. Shame that the team is so dysfunctional when he's off it. Saka always a threat, but I think he was carrying some discomfort today.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Xhaka Jorginho pairing will probably cause us some stress if Thomas is out for a longer time but thought the latter played very well and conducted today. Showed his experience, and truth be told if we go on and win the league his transfer fee has already paid for itself!

TopGunner81

Jorginho no doubt! His forward passing was great, recycled the ball well and helped keep possession. Only thing he really lacks is physicality. Great signing for the short term

Buhry

Established Member

Last time I look at whoscored.com for player ratings, apparently nketiah was a 8.1 and jorginho a 7.1 :S

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Jorginho & it's not even close!! He put in a stellar performance.

Honourable mention to Ramsdale for his instinctive save that kept us in the game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jorginho and happy to see him get his flowers today, especially since I was one of the few who backed the signing the whole way!

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
Jorginho ? Without his goal, I don't think he was the best on the pitch. Should have been Ødegaard if he hadn't miss an easy goal. But Saka was the best, the more dangerous man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom