• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Aston Villa (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

I have massive respect for Xhaka’s renaissance this season, but if Mikel isn’t considering playing Jorginho with Partey it’s a big mistake.
Been saying it for a few weeks, Xhaka has been hindered by G. Jesus being out. No where near as effective in the final third as he was previously, as there is less space to operate on that left side without Jesus' movement.

Also Xhaka has played so many minutes this past year, he seems a bit worn out tbh.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Lol I thought I would have been in the minority when I cast my vote for Jorginho.

It’s weird though like he also makes us so much more likely to concede but honestly in possession he is an absolute BEAST.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Been saying it for a few weeks, Xhaka has been hindered by G. Jesus being out. No where near as effective in the final third as he was previously, as there is less space to operate on that left side without Jesus' movement.

Also Xhaka has played so many minutes this past year, he seems a bit worn out tbh.
Agree 100%. He’ll play a major role down the stretch, but he has been run into the ground for club and country.
That whole left side will be back on track when Jesus returns. I can’t wait.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I voted Jorginho because of his overall play and his match winning contribution. Saka was my heart choice but Jorginho deserved it especially after my miserable reaction to his signing.

Tom Mix

Love how all the haters now loving Jorginho lol
Yeah, they'll be telling you they knew it was a great signing all along next. I can see a lot of comments being changed or deleted if they have half a chance. Hell, just look at the rubbish which was being posted even at half time.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
In hindsight, watching the match again I would have said Ode. The miss aside he created loads of chances that other players scuffed.

If I could vote again it would be for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom