• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Bodo/Glimt (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FeahEFOXgBYXKdV

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Tierney for me

You will probably pick Vieira, but Tierney looked like the only player taking it seriously for a good portion of the match

Jasinho

Thought Holding was motm, great goal and some good defending, a goal line clearance and a cleansheet. Tomiyasu a close second, everyone else kind of eased through the game for the most part, 7s all around. Special mention to Saka for probably the worst I've ever seen him perform (minus that excellent through pass dink that created Nketiah's 1on1)

Jason Jace

They were all excellent (except for big maq), voted Viera because if his goal and assist, super cross for holding, should have scored the one he put wide, and also should have left the ball for nketia in the first half, still getting his rythm tho, excellent overall display from him.

My MOTM could easily have also been holding, Tierney, or Xhaka, excellent performances.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Holding would perhaps worry me if starting against top 6 teams in the prem coz of his lack of pace & the Sp**s away performance last season but was very good tonight. He is no doubt a top squad man & very good pro tho👍.

So between him (who got a goal), KT (who deserved a goal) & Fabio who got a goal & assist for motm😁.

Ok I'm gonna go for Rob because as well as his goal, he also cleared one off the line to keep an important clean sheet & it also has to be said that his barnet looks fkin awesome!!!
⚽⚽⚽

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
They were all excellent (except for big maq), voted Viera because if his goal and assist, super cross for holding, should have scored the one he put wide, and also should have left the ball for nketia in the first half, still getting his rythm tho, excellent overall display from him.

My MOTM could easily have also been holding, Tierney, or Xhaka, excellent performances.

I thought Nketiah got in his way for that chance.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom