• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Boro revealed

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Man of the Match Boro is.......... Patrick Vieira.

Well done Captain Paddy :)

Results in full
1st Patrick Vieira 37%
2nd Thierry Henry 30%
3rd Robert Pires 16%

The Middlesbrough game was one our best performances of the season IMO. We played together as a team and were determined to not waste chances and drop more points. After the Everton game many gooners were disappointed and beginning to think that the title race was over but after last weekends results our boys proved them wrong.

We were 3 points behind Utd before our game againest Boro and with Utd playing on Sunday we had the cahnce to go top. We closed the gap and were on top, Utd drew with Newcastle therefore meant that we were only 1 point away from the league leaders.

Our next league game is Aston Villa on Sunday the 18th.

Thanks to everyone that voted

tg signing off :)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
are you lot not interested in who won the MOTM?

if not, am i wasting my time doing a revealed thread after each poll?

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
TG you are doing a very good job.
Its very likely most people are at work and may not be able to acess to do Arsenal-Mania, or they at school, univercity etc.

JazzG

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
are you lot not interested in who won the MOTM?

if not, am i wasting my time doing a revealed thread after each poll?

We are, it is only 9:45 in the morning here in england so you can't expect too many replies this early!

Adam

Established Member
You are doing a great job.

I think just adding a new post at the end of the poll revealing who won is fine. Maybe starting a thread on it is too much as people can see who won in the poll, and why when they look at the users comments.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom