• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Crystal Palace (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GESts_PWsAE5FLS

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's "Player of the match " now.

But old man Joey " @A_G " Barton will never change, will he!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Gabi obvs

Most exciting part of the match for me was seeing the smith getting a decent run out and looking the business. Let’s hope his injury worries are behind him and he can get a start soon 🙏

perth gooner

Gabriel led the way and lifted the team when our attacking players had been underperforming for a very long time up to this point. If not for his two goals (the second goal should really have been credited to him), the match would have been very different.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Had a pop at Jorginho when he lost the ball shortly after coming on but then he sprayed some great balls about so I feel bad and he’s my man MOM, pls add to the options:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom