• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Leicester (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fp08hqaWcAAYkdg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Jorginho had a very good game (his long distance through ball to put Saka through in first half was sublime).

The likes of Zinchenko, Ødegaard, Martinelli and Gabriel had good performances.

My pick though is Trossard. Had a very well taken goal wrongly disallowed, assisted Martinelli goal and was constant threat.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Jorginho again for me.

Gabriel was decent, but Leicester didn't really offer any threat.

Jorginho kept us ticking with his quick incisive balls and switches of play. He controlled the midfield, i thought he was excellent again. Lovely through ball to Saka aswell.

AmeriGooner

I guess I dont see it with Jorginho. He’s tidy in possession but not dynamic. And he’s a huge liability defensively. All of Leicester’s best chances came from when he missed a tackle or just didnt make the effort to close his man down. Especially down the right wing covering for White.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will say Gabriel or Trossard. Martinelli scored but i dont forget the overall game he wasn't great.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Jorginho has been reborn in a team that his ball retention & rapid passes have been made for. He's been freed from his Chelsea shackles & is showing the type of football player he was at Napoli under Sarri. A shrewd signing (which I was vociferously against at the time) for a meagre 12 million.

Honourable mentions to both Gabriels.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jorginho laid it all out there today. He's been excellent.

Badger_Revenge

Trossard. This was a match in which we missed the cutting edge. He provided it on his disallowed goal and his beautiful assist to Martinelli. That to me is the difference between a win and a tie.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What on earth was going on in this vote for the official BBC match report. Partey touched the ball about twice?

FB420683-40EE-4C3F-9C12-897EA2A90104.jpeg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What on earth was going on in this vote for the official BBC match report. Partey touched the ball about twice?

View attachment 13252

If Partey and Eddie don't score an own goal and get sent off as well, they will be contention for MOTM.

Saying they out performed Jorginho, Trossard, Gabriel,Zinchenko, Ødegaard and Xhaka yesterday is mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom