• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Porto (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saliba

• Gabriel

• Kiwior

• Jorginho

• Rice

• Saka

• Havertz

• Trossard

• Gabriel Jesus

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Ødegaard special from start to finish.That play for the assist was sublime.

Raya, hero of penalties, made 2 average saves in the game and gave a dangerous rebound out when he didn't have too for one of them

You're such a troll. Ramsdale had a good game vs. Brentford and with Raya we would've lost that 3 or 4-1 apparently but now Raya made 2 averages saves.

baccy_man

Established Member
My vote went to Ødegaard, The amount of ground he covers in a game is unbelievable he is running none stop the whole game and he just see's the game before others,

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You're such a troll. Ramsdale had a good game vs. Brentford and with Raya we would've lost that 3 or 4-1 apparently but now Raya made 2 averages saves.

Ramsdale had match winning saves against Brentford. Raya made two saves you would expect a PL keeper to make (except you would expect him not put a dangerous rebound for). Although Raya was brilliant in the penalties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom