• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: PSV (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Tomiyasu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holding

• Gabriel

• Tierney

• Sambi

• Vieira

• Gabriel Jesus

• Nketiah

• Partey

• White

• Martinelli

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FfiLq6YXEAIPm_v

Keplaz

Saka by a long way. Ridiculous dribbler. And he wants more goals now. Got to admit my heart nearly stopped when he went down. He is incredible. Should have come off sooner but he was our most dangerous player.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka, loads of chances created and topped it off with a goal. Immense performance.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Xhaka. Next…

Incredible that he still gets disrespected around here by half the forum. What’s the point in life if you don’t believe in redemption?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Missing Edu here but..
Mr. Saka saka will have to do, very close by Xhaka Xhakasson.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Xhaka. Next…

Incredible that he still gets disrespected around here by half the forum. What’s the point in life if you don’t believe in redemption?
No need for redemption over here. Besides I see people giving Xhaka handjobs in the gamethreads every game nowadays

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
No need for redemption over here. Besides I see people giving Xhaka handjobs in the gamethreads every game nowadays

Bare manz want to “upgrade” him in the transfer thread…

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Apart from Sami and Eddie I thought the whole team played well. So many good individual performances however the ones I thought really stood out are the following:

4. Tomi - Solid defensively , won everything in the air and kept Gakpo in his pocket.

3. Saka - a constant threat, everytime he was on the ball he seemed to do something positive.

2. Holding - a complete rock defensively (as usual), so composed, whilst again like one of the many other peformances he has produced that destroys the myth that he's "poor on the ball" and "can't pass" - in particular in the first half pinging passes to Saka like a prime Bonuccci.

1. Xhaka - I've never seen him cover so much ground, he was everywhere, hardest working player on the pitch, mobile and dare I say looking quick (never thought I would say that about Xhaka). My MOTM.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saka by a long way. Ridiculous dribbler. And he wants more goals now. Got to admit my heart nearly stopped when he went down. He is incredible. Should have come off sooner but he was our most dangerous player.
That was one of Saka’s best performances in an Arsenal shirt. He’s getting stronger physically and it’s a joy to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom