• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: PSV (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Jesus and Trossard where a joy to watch at times but I think overall I'd give it to Ødegaard.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Raya- 5
White- 6
Saliba- 7
Gabriel- 7
Zinchenko- 6
Rice- 6
Havertz- 6
Ødegaard- 8
Saka- 7
Trossard- 7
Jesus- 8

I went for Jesus, he was sublime.

Dennis10

Jesus, Rice, Ødegaard, Raya, Saliba and Gabriel with very solid performances. Trossard with the magic, but otherwise mixed. Havertz gets the "Most improved" award, but Ødegaard probably edged the MOTM with his goal.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ødegaard ran the show. What a guy. The template for the modern midfielder.

Topside

Ødegaard for me but a lot of super performances.

Delighted tonight with the use of the bench, 2nd half controlled and important players rested, no injuries perfect night :thumbsup:

Topside

To add Trossard what a beautiful fit in the team, Sunday and tonight two top class finishes off either foot.

What a bargain, intelligent player with that touch of magic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd go with G.Jesus he make us go levels above offensively. Trossard was very good too

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Most of the good stuff went through Ødegaard so I'd give it to him.

There are 4-5 players who you could realistically make a good case for MOTM tonight though. That shows it was a good team performance.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ødegaard was a maestro out there. Trossard and Jesus were great, too. Beautiful football all around, couldn't ask for much more than that for our CL comeback game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone but Kai pretty much 👍

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I went with Trossard but I understand why Ode is leading the charge as well. A lot of great performances to choose from to be fair.

Gooner505

Oedegaard was the best player on the pitch by a mile. What a phenomenal player we have in him. A world-class midfielder.

Gabriel a close second for me. He was massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom