• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Southampton

Who was your MOTM?

• Tomiyasu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partey

• Saka

• Gabriel Jesus

• Martinelli

• Tierney

• Nketiah

• Fabio Vieira

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FfwyQ4yXEAAMkVO

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did they let a bouncer at one of Southampton's local nights clubs ref this game.

Jesus Christ, he was a disaster ffs.

Gabriel was good at the back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think between xhaka and Gabriel think I'd go with Xhaka was fantastic in 1st half and decent at 2nd

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Between Xhaka and Gabriel but I will go with the rock at the back. He bailed his mate out after his misplaced pass and made a few decent clearances.

The goal from them was just excellent play in my opinion no real fault.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Hard to look past Xhaka, nowadays he's doing so much more than just being an interesting attacking presence on the left side

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Between Xhaka and Gabriel but I will go with the rock at the back. He bailed his mate out after his misplaced pass and made a few decent clearances.

The goal from them was just excellent play in my opinion no real fault.

They scored literally their only chance of the game and we missed a few sitters and were denied at least 1 obvious penalty, no point overthinking it tbh just a conflation of a few factors going against us.

Still massively dominant away from home so I can't fault the performance tbh.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Best players for us where Xhaka, White and Gabriel for me.

Partey was class for periods in the first half but was poor at the end so he can’t be a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom