• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Watford (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Ramsdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

• Gabriel

• Tierney

• Partey

• Xhaka

• Pepe

• Nketiah

• Holding

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

Saka just ahead of Ødegaard because he contributed to all three goals and the way he made the second by robbing the defender.

I know the Cedric vote is a joke but he probably had his best game in an Arsenal shirt today. The goals we conceded both came from attacks on our left.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Voted Ode as he’s probably the only person in the squad that can do the little flicks that created the first and third goals.

Those tiny bits of quality will show even at the highest level.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Missed this thread yesterday. Saka and Ødegaard were the standout performers but for me it’s not even close for motm. MØ all the way. In ridiculous form right now and brings something no one else in the squad can. Made some very difficult technical numbers look so, so easy people probably didn’t even pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom