• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: West Ham (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Crazy Saka bags a hat trick but Rice is AM man of match again. By the way i think Rice is deserving but it is a blow out? I voted for Bukayo. Either Saka or Rice is fair. I never bought this junk that Rice was reason we were not creating chances early in the year. It’s obviously bozo Mik’s tactics and the move destroyer Havertz.

Saka scored two bruv not a hattrick. How high were you when you were watching 😂

I do agree though anyway, was honours even across a few players who had great games so it’s a bit weird seeing Deccers hog the votes.

Some truth to the popularity mania accusations maybe?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Saka scored two bruv not a hattrick. How high were you when you were watching 😂

I do agree though anyway, was honours even across a few players who had great games so it’s a bit weird seeing Deccers hog the votes.

Some truth to the popularity mania accusations maybe?
Pretty high thanks for the catch

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Possibly the one match where I'm struggling to pick out a genuine man of the match.

In truth, all were. It was an imperious performance all around.

I certainly hope West Ham Central enjoyed it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

51.4% is a joke. Our fans just don’t appreciate a player like Ødegaard. When he is injured people will realise how good he is. He was easily better than Rice

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

51.4% is a joke. Our fans just don’t appreciate a player like Ødegaard. When he is injured people will realise how good he is. He was easily better than Rice

I think that's just how it is nowadays - people don't watch the games, they just see the goals and assists and if no one scored, they had a bad game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think that's just how it is nowadays - people don't watch the games, they just see the goals and assists and if no one scored, they had a bad game.
Yeah there can be no other explanation. Yes rice scored a beauty and great cross. But from start to finish Ødegaard dictated that game. It’s still better than sky commentators comment when they gave it to saka saying when you score two goals you gonna be man of the match

Halcyon Daze

Yeah there can be no other explanation. Yes rice scored a beauty and great cross. But from start to finish Ødegaard dictated that game. It’s still better than sky commentators comment when they gave it to saka saying when you score two goals you gonna be man of the match
Yeah Ode for me. Marshalled the whole game. I absolutely love watching him play. He dictated the whole match. I genuinely think he’s underrated. If he played for City the media would cream themselves. But actually, I’m cool with that. Silent assassin.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah Ode for me. Marshalled the whole game. I absolutely love watching him play. He dictated the whole match. I genuinely think he’s underrated. If he played for City the media would cream themselves. But actually, I’m cool with that. Silent assassin.
There is an annoying theme where he gets praise for every little thing he does and Ødegaard can have a performance like he did and it get swept aside

Halcyon Daze

There is an annoying theme where he gets praise for every little thing he does and Ødegaard can have a performance like he did and it get swept aside
Prefer him under the radar. Let Neville etc whinge about over celebrations rather than what’s obvious.

Dennis10

It goes both ways though. Ødegaard has also escaped criticism a few times because of a few highlight-worthy passes. Not so much this season though. It seems output in terms of goals and assists are what makes him good, and no pundit has noticed that his role has changed.

SupersoakerArsene

Actually everybody was solid. Only Kiwior was a bit disappointing on the ball, like always. Needs more confidence...

For me it was Ødegaard, Rice & Saliba (he was very agressive against that little Bowen) as top 3. Saka & Trossard as good second.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

I voted Ødegaard but I wouldn’t two assists and a goal was “a little thing”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom