• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man U in decline

CloudWalker

Man U has done horribily this season, it has lost to many lowly teams this year and struggled to beat some of them. It has lost its aura of invincibility of years past. After Rio got suspended, Man U has been falling since although lucky to beat Arsenal in the FA cup and most probably win it. This has probably been one of their worst half-season(since Jan)

I think it is an end of an era for Ferguson and Man U in the premiership. Keane and Ferguson are past it and have to be replaced if Man U wants to be a serious challenge in Europe and the premiership or else it will become like Liverpool clone, serial underachivers... chasing past glories. Man U prob needs a new captain who can lift the team, Keane just can't do it anymore.

Man U fans, any comments

Biggus

Established Member
Cloudwaker- I'm not a Man U fan in fact I despise them but I'm obective,
I totally agree that all the signs have an end of an era look about them. The decline of their best players, Becks and Carlos to Real, the -off- the pitch chaos, the increasingly erratic decisions by Fungi, the rise of Chek$ki and of course US 8) makes the future look as bleak as a Manchester winter day :lol:

A.Hussain

whats more is that i cant see any particular players joining them to make them better next season. eg. van der vaart who wants to go to barca

kNiteMare

dont write them off until they've written themselves off. They still have some good player though most are getting old.

And they still have money to burn.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Sadly cash is king in football these days.

Hence Barca, who looked "down and out" a season or two back, now look like worldbeaters Ronaldhinio & a gazillion pounds later. That was Manure's (or should I say Kenyon's) big mistake.

Soler

Established Member
People forget ManUre are a PLC. They can't spend in the same sense that Chelsea can, their share holders would do their nut.

Sammer

Established Member
....and they will, although looking at Fergies recent transfers I suppose that they will (again) spend too much money.

Never write them off !

Superdudes

bellion, forlan, djemba djemba, neville brothers.. if these form the cores of man u, then i don't think that they can pose an immediate impact unless they buy ronaldo, ronaldinho, edgar davids and zidane.. :p LoLx

Henry IV

Man Utd are still a good team. They have been in a slow decline though since the treble year. They lose more regularly to lowly teams and aren't as ruthless or efficient at getting results as they used to be. Hopefully Arsenal will take their mantle as the masters of getting results when not playing well.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom