• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

OG J0E

Deserve to end the season trophyless and hopefully outside the top 4 for their treatment of Pellegrini last season, it was honestly ****ing disgraceful considering the man won the league, two league cups and got them to the semi-finals of the CL after Mancini couldn't get them out of the group.
Do you mean sacking him or announcing the Guardiola hire before the end of the season? Agreed if it's the second.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Do you mean sacking him or announcing the Guardiola hire before the end of the season? Agreed if it's the second.

Just in general, the club itself with announcing Guardiola so early made last incredibly difficult. But also the fans not staying for his speech in their last home game of the season considering he achieved one of their two league titles in the last 50 years or so.

OG J0E

Just in general, the club itself with announcing Guardiola so early made last incredibly difficult. But also the fans not staying for his speech in their last home game of the season considering he achieved one of their two league titles in the last 50 years or so.
City fans are overrated as a result of their stint in the third division, things have moved on since then as they have as many gloryhunters & tourists at their ground as anyone else.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
4872.jpg

Didn't know that Sane plays for their women's team too.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Their shirts are just so ****ing boring. Next time I'm having difficulty sleeping I'll just take a look this picture and it'll work like sleeping pills.
And what the hell is going on under Sane's right arm? Is it some weird design or does he just sweat extremely much?

RoadrunnerReloaded

Their shirts are just so ****ing boring.

I've felt this way about our shirts since that godawful Emirates sponsor. In fact I won't buy an Emirates Arsenal shirt. Rather just get me some vintage O2, Dreamcast or JVC off ebay

Of course, nothing tops the ugliness of the new United shirt with that enormously ugly Chevy logo

Deathstroke

The Terminator
So now they're targeting Reina as backup to their shiny new Brazilian, having freed Willy and loaned out Hart.

Bravo off then? A GK who didn't seem to know he's allowed to use his hands to make saves. What an efficient usage of resources, all 17m of it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So a fan being handcuffed because he celebrated last minute goal with the players :lol: this world.

Respect to Aguero he seem want the guy to be free

Toast

Established Member
Manchester City: La Liga asks Uefa to investigate club's financial fair play

The Spanish football league has written to Uefa to ask for an investigation into whether Manchester City have broken financial fair play rules.

European football's governing body is already investigating if Paris St-Germain have broken the rules, designed to stop clubs from 'financial doping'.

La Liga president Javier Tebas said City and PSG's "funding by state-aid distorts European competitions and creates an inflationary spiral that is irreparably harming the football industry".

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Manchester City: La Liga asks Uefa to investigate club's financial fair play

The Spanish football league has written to Uefa to ask for an investigation into whether Manchester City have broken financial fair play rules.

European football's governing body is already investigating if Paris St-Germain have broken the rules, designed to stop clubs from 'financial doping'.

La Liga president Javier Tebas said City and PSG's "funding by state-aid distorts European competitions and creates an inflationary spiral that is irreparably harming the football industry".
FFP is such a good concept, just like secularism.

too bad it will fail in the same way.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom