• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can sort of understand the performance. We didn't really want to stay on the front foot or push high when we had the lead because United are desperate for teams to leave spaces. It's their entire strategy, to play those quick balls and having defenders running back. I can understand why there was an unwillingness to let them have that. As we saw United created **** all anyways.

There was also the "we just need to win" mindset, which I'm not sure of as GD can you play a part but the job got done and we've pushed it to the final day.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We played a tactical game today. We were not timid away to Bayern Munich. We've proven this season we can defend properly and mix our game from being able to control possession in games to seeing out tight games if we need to..

Look I have to disagree with you mate. We were toothless at Bayern and we were timid today as well , sure some of it is tactical but I have seen it too often .

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Biggest duel of the day. Casimero or Partey being the most spent players. Mulling it over.

Not much of a contest is it.

One's transitioning to his career as the town drunk whilst the other's got more blubber than a group of whales.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As soon as it started raining and thunder and lightning too, was convinced a weak Eriksen shot was gonna squirm past Raya late on for those Sp**s ****s to celebrate as some type of trophy 😅

Big mental win that, even if it was a crap match...will give us a lot of confidence for next year, even if this season doesn't go our way.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Don't be ridiculous, we've already hit West Ham for 6 at their place, City in title run in mode against an out of sorts West Ham you don't think they could really rack up the score?
And we can't rack up the score against Everton that's mentally on the beach at home? My point is that going on and on about how it's possible City can score 5 or 6 or 7 you might as well say it's possible they can score 10 or 11 because it's not impossible. It's more likely City win by less than 4 goals than more but any score is theoretically possible.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine this place on Tuesday night if Sp**s get a draw.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom