• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

the-look-on-antonys-face-as-he-came-off-the-bench-for-v0-dc3qjlqfb20d1.jpeg

This guy thought he was going to be a hero

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Just watched the game, awful (individual) performances from an attacking point of view. Saka, Ødegaard, Havertz, Trossard and Martinelli did **** all vs the worst United I've ever seen. I've seen bottom league teams dominate this United and we couldn't string three passes together.

That being said, we won. And that's all that matters.

Come on you Sp**s!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Closest Sp**s will ever be to a trophy.

I am very much against this needless mocking of our North London younger brother, tbh.

Sure they aren't as rich, handsome, successful as us...and they could do with having a shower a little more than they do...but they are doing their best, ffs!

Much better London institution than say those cheating and racist pr1cks called Chelsea, imo...at least Tottenham have some actual history.

Lets not forget they have won trophies and with top players playing for them too...

leicester-city-v-tottenham-hotspur-worthington-cup-final.jpg

...hope they win all their remaining games, in their fight for Champions League qualification!

#TimeToShowSomeNeighbourlyLove

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I am very much against this needless mocking of our North London younger brother, tbh.

Sure they aren't as rich, handsome, successful as us...and they could do with having a shower a little more than they do...but they are doing their best, ffs!

Much better London institution than say those cheating and racist pr1cks called Chelsea, imo...at least Tottenham have some actual history.

Lets not forget they have won trophies and with top players playing for them too...

...hope they win all their remaining games, in their fight for Champions League qualification!

If nothing else, would be funny to see their half-hearted cheering regardless of which side scores the goals.

Bruh we're on course for 89 points if that's meh to you I think you need to find a new sport or something.

Why this people even want us to win a trophy? Its not like they are going to ever mention it or talk about it in the future. They have hated every second of the season it seems.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka

Also with Top Managers, and Backroom Staff.
Screenshot_20240513-133524.png

outlawz

Honestly, this really hits home how epic 89 must have been. I was born that year, and a season review cassette cover from that season which I found in my dads collection is the reason why I'm a Gooner today, but goddamn, going into that game, watching that game, and seeing the finale has to be the greatest moment in Arsenal's history.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Cassemiro was very good last season. This season he’s been horrendous. You don’t drop these levels in so little time due to aging. He’s mentally given up, simple as. And he’s on huge wages for them. They thought he would give them leadership and be an example when it’s done the opposite, he’s now a bad example.
They made a terrible transfer there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't believe a man that's already won numerous trophies for Real Madrid, would give up playing for a terrible Man United team with an awful manager...who saw that coming!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Difference here is Ole is a TOP manager...

giphy.gif

He was an excellent man manager at least. Clueless though he may have been, he was a great guy whom the players loved until the situation became untenable for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom