• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manor Solomon

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Him or Neto woukd be my choice for the next young winger.

Wow, how often did you see him ?
Must be an insane talent, if so.

Are his numbers good ?
For such a poverty league, he should dominate his league with that age already.

Goonger

Wow, how often did you see him ?
Must be an insane talent, if so.

Are his numbers good ?
For such a poverty league, he should dominate his league with that age already.

Not seen him that much to be honest, can't pretend I'm a scouting expert. Seen him a couple of times in the Champions League & looked up some info on him after he impressed & we had a link a couple of months back, seems very highly rated, seems to play either side, good pace, dribbling & has an eye for goal including in some of their bigger games. Was linked to City a couple of years ago as well before he moved to Shakhtar.

Neto would be my first choice due to his EPL experience but I think Solomon would be a bit cheaper & easier for us to get.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The journalist who link link us with this story very reliable but really not trusting these Ukrainian journalists after what happened with mykola mativenko 1 summer ago

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Ah, just created a thread for Solomon. Didn't see the rumor was posted in this thread already.

Zazu

Have been very impressed by him in all the recent games he's played against Scotland for Israel.

Steve Clarke's new system with the back 5 has made us very solid defensively and hard to break down (Serbia only created any chances through set pieces in 120 mins against us), but Solomon was causing us real problems and he's carved us open a few times through his direct dribbling style.

Don't know if he'd definitely make the step up to the prem but he was beating Robertson, Tierney, McTominay 1v1 with ease.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Said on many occasions, this lad or Neto and our wide positions are sorted for years.

Solomon has 2 and a half years on his deal and he plays in Ukraine, Neto has 4 and a half and plays in the PL, makes sense to go for the cheaper and more attainable one.

I've only seen clips but this guy looks a real prospect, he's explosive and clearly has an eye for goal. Gets the thumbs up from me.

Goonger

Solomon has 2 and a half years on his deal and he plays in Ukraine, Neto has 4 and a half and plays in the PL, makes sense to go for the cheaper and more attainable one.

I've only seen clips but this guy looks a real prospect, he's explosive and clearly has an eye for goal. Gets the thumbs up from me.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, he's the more obtainable 1, both in terms of cost & who we are buying from.

Neto has EPL experience but comes with a premium, that's why I think Solomon would be more realistic.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom