• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mark Noble

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsène WENGER hopes to lure West Ham ace Mark Noble to solve his midfield dilemma.

Arsenal boss Wenger could lose Gilberto Silva and Mathieu Flamini this summer.

And now he is set to swoop for the £8million-rated Noble, 21, doubling his £25,000 a week.

An insider said: "Mark's name was certainly mentioned in January when the midfield situation was being discussed but there was no approach.

"But he will become a big target if Flamini decides to call it a day."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0203_inoff.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0203_inoff.shtml</a>

Lord Dula

Established Member
I'm sure Noble has got good ability, but were Gilberto and Flamini to both leave, I'd like to see us go balls out and buy a finished article. Mo Diarra per example

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Good player but their just linking him with us to boost up his profile and also soften our fans after yesterdays result

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
So the media say we have £70 million(which is just a sympathy vote by the tight board) but we want to spend about 8 or 9 of it on young noble

Nextttttt

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
He's still only 20 anyway. Never trust a report that gets the age wrong, never. It's a rule. :wink:

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
He's still only 20 anyway. Never trust a report that gets the age wrong, never. It's a rule. :wink:

And if you woke up early to check teletext, you ould of found it it said, Villa player, noble when in fact hes a hammer

Another hint of it being complete sunday transfer tom foolery

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he has decent skills, around scott parker's standard i think.

would be a decent aquisition, but certainly not quite enough to bolster our squad

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I expect next WHU will jump out saying Noble not for Sale. The fact is they are on a huge sheet of wage bills. People around Noble are just stirring the link to hype his price. Roe-Coker is an example case.

Captain

Established Member
Noble is not mediocre at all. He's a good player, sometimes a very good player.

West Ham however aren't likely to sell him so that article is pure fantasy.

number_0

Established Member
lol at the thought of wenger replacing gilberto and flamini with NOBLE!!!
hahaha

come to think of it , its not funny, its scary :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom