• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

fute

Did what you expect from your captain. Scored to seal the victory and keep us in the title race.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If he’s sensible he should look for a move whilst his stock is high. We are a stepping stone club in the cold light of day.

He can’t keep setting up absolute wasters who cannot kick the ball properly or on target.
We need trophies in the cupboard. That is not just to keep Ødegaard. Saliba will not hang around to be another Harry Kane.

MikeVinna

Established Member
He was absolutely dogsh1t today. Nothing worked, looked like 16 years old youth out there ngl

Even then he worked his ass off for the full 90 and got his reward in the end. Scored probably the hardest chance of the match too with our attack mainly going missing again.

I’m not sure some of you deserve him tbh.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Even then he worked his ass off for the full 90 and got his reward in the end. Scored probably the hardest chance of the match too with our attack mainly going missing again.

I’m not sure some of you deserve him tbh.
I don't deserve him cause he had a very, very bad game? You don't need to be defensive about it either, he's 1 of our top players and when he delivers this kind of performance it should be noticed.

Same goes for Saka btw he's having stinkers for weeks now but Arteta subs off Trossard. Great way to demotivate players

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Xln on fire in both this thread an the Saka one, tbh!

Also because his avi is a City kit, when you quickly scroll through posts it look like a random Citeh fan calling our best players crap 🤣

Reactions: Xln

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think @Xln is on a bit of a troll spree

white teeth troll GIF

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Hell of a player.

When you look at previous Arsenal sides there aren't too many this guy wouldn't get into. He's a baller.

Workrate is just phenomenal too.

I think he'll take over from De Bruyne as the premier player in his position in the PL.

Best current Norwegian player too.

Buhry

Established Member

Our best player, makes the whole team tick. Really has reached another level these last few months, he looks so confident and is so clever on the ball. Just incredible again today. Plays 90 almost every game too and still plays with huge energy. He's an absolute joy to watch when he is in form.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im starting to warm to this theory in my head.

Ødegaard is great in advanced areas, but I think we need him deeper more, next to the six. When he has a chance to look up and see the pitch, he is a motherfucking assasin.

Focus on a top 10 like Barella and let Martin be our metronome from deep.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He will not win the thing Cesc won as a player overall. But for me he is even better. This guy is pure magician

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom