• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If you know, you know.

Martin Scorsese Clap GIF by The Academy Awards

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This is the best performance a football player ever has delivered. Messi level of performance.
Shivering...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
There's a guy on this forum who always criticises Martin because he snatched Mesut's chain. I won't say any names, but he is an angry man from Birmingham who loves Pires. I would like to hear this thoughts on our skipper’s performance.

GoonerJay24

Watching him tonight, it was like a Bergkamp performance from title run-ins, years ago. Absolute different class. If we win it this year, he must be considered one of our greatest in that position.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
For a long time I’ve fought the Özil comparisons, saying Ødegaard was well short of peak Özil still.

But since the start of this year he has been unbelievable and my position is starting to look untenable.

He needs to win something. He deserves to win something.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom