• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
For a long time I’ve fought the Özil comparisons, saying Ødegaard was well short of peak Özil still.

But since the start of this year he has been unbelievable and my position is starting to look untenable.

He needs to win something. He deserves to win something.
He might not quite be the pure passer that Özil was but he's equal or better in pretty much every other aspect of the game. He's quite near Prime Fabregas level at the moment and he doesn't have an RvP or Moneybayor to pass to.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He's the second best player in the league. If you don't agree, come take my spare ticket and see if anything changes.

jaystewart

He's a good player but third time of asking... name a big fixture where he's turned up remotely close to what he did tonight or dug us out. Somebody called him generational earlier and he is getting compared to De Bruyne, Bergkamp and Özil. He is closer to Santi Cazorla than those 3. The truth is that he is a fan favourite and with games like tonight, its obvious to see why. I want nothing more than to see him take that next step.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He's a good player but third time of asking... name a big fixture where he's turned up remotely close to what he did tonight or dug us out. Somebody called him generational earlier and he is getting compared to De Bruyne, Bergkamp and Özil. He is closer to Santi Cazorla than those 3. The truth is that he is a fan favourite and with games like tonight, its obvious to see why. I want nothing more than to see him take that next step.
90 percent of this season's games.

Thrice

Not only is he immensely gifted, he also has the work ethic. You can see that he takes pride in being our captain.
Really special player who has the potential to become an all time Arsenal great.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Uncomfortable conversations coming soon to AM
Summer Fire GIF by Kaufland

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Proper captain's performance that!! It'll be an absolute travesty if we don't win anything with him at the club.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom