• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Tell.

Brilliant performance. Chelsea gave him all the time & space in the world though. Have to respect how he's stepped up when we've most needed him/

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We need to get him Isak. Having a player this gifted at providing without a worthy receiver is criminal.

It's no wonder they dovetailed so beautifully at Sociedad. Two absolutely top players. Intelligence and technically gifted.

Isak is right at the top of my wishlist. He makes us CL winners, PL winners.. ****ing name it.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It's no wonder they dovetailed so beautifully at Sociedad. Two absolutely top players. Intelligence and technically gifted.

Isak is right at the top of my wishlist. He makes us CL winners, PL winners.. ****ing name it.

And what about this table boss?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
And what about this table boss?

Yeah bro, we're taking the lot!

In all seriousness, we've been okay on the injury front for the majority of the season (Timber sacrifice aside.)

Isak does tend to pick up the odd injury though. Thanks for reminding me. Do you not like seeing me happy?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Yeah bro, we're taking the lot!

In all seriousness, we've been okay on the injury front for the majority of the season (Timber sacrifice aside.)

Isak does tend to pick up the odd injury though. Thanks for reminding me. Do you not like seeing me happy?

lol na I’m pumped about the prospect of getting Isak as well but I like pinching myself (and others) now and again just in case it’s all a dream.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We need to get him Isak. Having a player this gifted at providing without a worthy receiver is criminal.
A section of AM will tell you how we don't need a striker because we have a top one who averages 8 goals per season & has as many goals as Ben White this season. The same guy has cost us the title potentially by single handedly losing us few matches & Ødegaard at least 10 assists this season. But top player for falling around & being glued to the city bench for more than half a decade I am told

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ødegaard is our best player; he has technical ability that frankly except for Trossard is lacking in our attack. If we had a real striker and not another reclamation project his numbers would be better.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We seem to have an alliance forming within the team. The girlfriends/wife of Ødegaard, Kai, White, Saka and Trossard seem to go to games together. You can see that these guys are closer on the pitch.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom