• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

andeoch1

Martin is our Quarterback, he pulls the strings in midfield and offense. A F**king genius on the ball and his pace of delivery is second to none. What a joy to watch, and he’s OURS 😁👍COYG

Bloodbather

Established Member

A section of AM will tell you how we don't need a striker because we have a top one who averages 8 goals per season & has as many goals as Ben White this season. The same guy has cost us the title potentially by single handedly losing us few matches & Ødegaard at least 10 assists this season. But top player for falling around & being glued to the city bench for more than half a decade I am told
The reason we don't need a striker is Havertz mate, not Jesus. Jesus is a rotation option at this point.

djpeat

Feel blessed that my fellow noggie put up this type of performance when i was in the stand 🙏
Lets win this **** and he is player of the season

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Not good today. Are the rumors about him not training true? Hopefully gets a good rest before the next game

Buhry

Established Member

Not good today. Are the rumors about him not training true? Hopefully gets a good rest before the next game

First 10 minutes of the 2nd half he gave away the ball very poorly twice but was pretty good the next 15 minutes untill the raya error (set up havertz and saka) then the whole team started to crumble

Wouldn't be suprised if he is feeling some niggling injuries or fatigue at this point considering all the minutes he's played and the intensity he plays with though. Good thing he's not going to the euros.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah it wasn't his best game but he's been carrying this team on his back for months. It's about time those around him picked him up a bit. He'll be better in the next match.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Hmm, I'd like to hear from our resident Sp**s fan on Maddison’s and Ødegaard’s performance today.
@GDeep™ sucking off a rival players just cos they have the odd good game while simultaneously slagging off our players shocker? What is new

You guys seen Maddison’s little touch for the Daka goal. Had me jumping off my chair.

The money we paid for this kid and that ghost Ode, we could’ve signed Maddison.

If we sign Maddison, I might not retire from AM and Arsenal.

My last hope this.

Better stats than Oddy last season though.
Best player in the league this season.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Having to find a post of mine from December 2021 ffs.

We won today, let’s enjoy it.
I just searched for Maddison under your posts and they all popped up. Not like it took more than a few seconds.

I agree we won, let's enjoy this win for now and maybe when Maddison has his odd great game we will see you posting excitedly about him again. For now let's go for this title.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom