• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is a weird one if there’s no option.

He’s a big talent who will be coming here to play (once he’s adapted). However, I don’t see how he can fit into the same team as Saka and ESR given that he’s a AM / RW.

If we’re not keeping him, why give him minutes ahead of those two youngsters who are in great form?

I get you, but I rather a loan for Ødegaard this over Eriksen or Isco, or even Willian playing, if I'm being honest.

I think we'll see a lot of turnover in the summer. Lacazette, Eddie and Pepe could all be moved on, specially the former two, with 12 and/or 18 months in their contracts.

Midfield is a similar situation.

It means we'll be able to, finances and the market not withstanding, around 3 attacking-ish players.

Buendia covers around three positions, Grealish left wing. Wishlisting aside, there's room for some additions and I'd prefer if we go bigger in 6 months time.

Zazu

This is a weird one if there’s no option.

He’s a big talent who will be coming here to play (once he’s adapted). However, I don’t see how he can fit into the same team as Saka and ESR given that he’s a AM / RW.

If we’re not keeping him, why give him minutes ahead of those two youngsters who are in great form?

Its a squad game though, especially with the club aiming to win the Europa.

With 2 games a week until the end of the season it's not as if we can play a front four of Auba, Laca, Saka, ESR every single game.

We need high quality, versatile options for rotation at attacking mid because Willian and Pepe are trash.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Not the profile I was expecting to rotate with ESR

Again, why the obsession with them rotating? No need for them to rotate, nor do I think that will be Arteta's idea in making this deal.

We needed another creative midfielder to go with ESR (and Saka), and we got him.

Zazu

I actually quite like the look of this for some games

Lacazette
Saka -----ESR-------Ødegaard

which means we can rest aubameyang without our attack looking like ****, which has never been the case in recent years.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Think he’ll need time to adjust. Rather we just sign him, develop him and build the team around him.

Seems like he was suffering from a serious injury at Real Sociedad too.

I think a short term deal is best for us in this circumstance especially as that is a major red flag.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I actually quite like the look of this for some games

Lacazette
Saka -----ESR-------Ødegaard

which means we can rest aubameyang without our attack looking like ****, which has never been the case in recent years.

Auba/Martinelli - ESR/Ødegaard - Saka/Willian

Is very appealing.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think a short term deal is best for us in this circumstance especially as that is a major red flag.

Ah so I was right when I said this is just another Denis Suarez. Looks like we’re just a facility to get injured talent healthy until they go back to big clubs.

Think this is my last month on the forum. Worried.

BetweenTheLines

Literally just finished an article on why Arsenal should sign Ødegaard. I take a look at his pass creation stats in a more in depth way. His data from 19/20 season is highly impressive. Check it out: https://btlanalysis.wordpress.com/2021/01/22/why-arsenal-should-sign-the-genius-martin-Ødegaard/

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think this is my last month on the forum. Worried.

tenor.gif

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Oh no. I have already excited myself thinking ESR-Partey-Ødegaard winning the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom