• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday Ratings, Arsenal/Man U

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

ibby said:
ronitc said:
Are you intentionally trying to be thick? He mean't to hit his shot so badly that it went to Gallas? Some assist.

Still an assist.

Hey maybe Rooney's goal wasn't a goal as he didn't kick it properly :roll:
:lol:

IBL

Established Member
americanarf said:
Ice Berg legend said:
Almunia 5 - he keeps doing it; comes off his line when there are enough defenders around him leaving the goal wide open. I fear its the end for him because he doesnt seem to learn.

Sagna 6 - positionalyd in dissarray at times, did well for Cesc's goal
Touré 7.5 - good game if not commanding
Gallas 7.5 - top display from Gallas, I'm starting to warm to him as captain and as a CB
Clichy 6 - better attacking than defending

Eboue 6 - did ok, defended well from the front
Cesc 8 - where would we be without him this season
Flamini 7 - solid
Rosicky 6 - offered very little
Hleb 7 - looked very lively and fiesty, should have got a penalty
Adebayor - 7 worked hard with end product

Walcott 6
Eduardo 5
Gilberto 5
I agree with the rest but what exactly was Ade's end product which deserved a 7 apart from breaking down play.
oops, that should have read "worked hard with little end product".

He played a part in our first goal, good run and made the keeper work which lead to our goal

Lord Dula

Established Member
Almunia 6
Sagna 6.5
Touré 7
Gallas 8
Clichy 7
Eboue 6.5
Cesc 7.5
Flamini 6.5
Rosicky 6
Hleb 8
Adebayor 6

Walcott 5.5
Eduardo 5.5
Gilberto 5

Jameel46

Established Member
Almunia - 5.5
Sagna - 6.5
Touré - 7.5
Gallas - 8
Clichy - 7
Eboue - 7
Fabregas - 7.5
Flamini - 6
Rosicky - 6
Hleb - 7.5
Adebayor - 6

Walcott - 6
Eduardo - 6
Gilberto - 6

Biggus

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
Alfonso said:
so Biggus, does Gallas get 4 or 5?

My exact thought when I started the thread.

"well, other than the last gasp equalizer, he was crap. "

Meh wiseguys eh yuk yuk yuk. I gave my score for Gallas, and yes he was pretty average until he wiped the smile off Fungi's face....thats worth a bit. :wink:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
psycho said:
ibby said:
ronitc said:
Are you intentionally trying to be thick? He mean't to hit his shot so badly that it went to Gallas? Some assist.

Still an assist.

Hey maybe Rooney's goal wasn't a goal as he didn't kick it properly :roll:
HUH?

didn't it deflect off a manure defender before going to gallas

MDGoonah41

Established Member
You guys really just refuse to list the players in the order I give, don't you :lol:

1890043543_c19a0c799a.jpg

Click here for a larger image

Part 2

1890043583_c782c42d88.jpg

Part 3

1890043599_1a688bb09b.jpg

And here's the overall form chart

1890043687_2f85ef7ce6.jpg

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

so the highest ever ratings is still by ade 9.1

walcott have the honours of being the best ever sub, 7.4

mdg41, do you collect other competitions tally?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Not enough people rate the CC matches, and I have the Sevilla and Bucharest ratings, I don't remember if enough people even bothered with Slavia ratings. If they did, I can tabulate it.

giuliob

@MD Still think it's a good idea to have an Arsenal thread called comprehensive match ratings or something like that where you can dump all of the ratings.....It's really up to you.....If you don't mind the work of having to put the ratings in two spots - the game day ratings thread and a comprehensive ratings thead.....

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i think its better we have all the matches of arsenal instead of only epl

MDGoonah41

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
i think its better we have all the matches of arsenal instead of only epl

I agree, but a sample of 7 or 8 people is very limited and is somewhat insignificant. If more people rated the Champions League and Carling Cup matches, it would be better for the study. As I said, I have the Sevilla and Bucharest ratings, and if someone created a Slavia ratings thread, I can get those, but I thought I remembered it only being a few people, if I'm remembering one at all.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom