• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

:lol:

In my defence I was talking explicitly making them better at defending. His negative defensive tactics usually did that.

Only thing I was wrong about. I made this post in the Mourinho thread after he was in charge 3 games, which he all won.

Will be interesting to see how this stint at Tottenham goes for him. If it goes well it means he will still be considered a great manager and the top clubs might look at him again. If it doesn't it kind of confirms the football landscape has moved on from him.

Personally I think his style of management and motivation doesn't work on the current footballers. He has said he has learn from his mistakes, which is possible. What makes me doubt that is the way he tried to bring back "the real Dele Alli". "I asked him if he was Dele or Dele's brother," Mourinho said ahead of Sp**s' trip to West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday. "He told me he was Dele. 'OK,' I said. 'Play like Dele'."

Nothing wrong with that, however it is typical Mourinho motivational speech. Blunt, honest in a way but not everyone responds to these methods.

Anyway imo one or two years from now when inevitably it has gone all tits up for him, fighting with the board (levy), throwing his players under the bus, maybe even belittling the heritage of the club (in this case he is probably right), looking completely miserable doing his job and he is sacked, people will say it was the only conceivable way this could have ended.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

laptop.jpg

...never too busy to like a post, that's having a go at my man G!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
****ing ****

I have been sh!tting on Mourinho since he got appointed by Sp**s. Just because I thought he would improve their away clean sheets stats shouldn't shock you mate. It is actually surprising that nowadays that he can be so negative, park busses and still concede bucket loads

(Technically speaking I was right there too actually, he drew 0-0 away to Watford not long after my post, halting that dreadful record of 18 consecutive away games without a clean sheet Sp**s were on)

What is your excuse for wanting him to take us over?

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
What is your excuse for wanting him to take us over?
Discipline I think. Get us organised, get us defending, hard to break down, get rid off weak characters etc. Install a new culture you can say, but Arteta is doing that now anyway.

I was on the discipline bandwagon basically.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Discipline I think. Get us organised, get us defending, hard to break down, get rid off weak characters etc. Install a new culture you can say, but Arteta is doing that now anyway.

I was on the discipline bandwagon basically.

That does make sense. I think it is the same reason a lot of Sp**s fans initially accepted him once he was appointed even if deep down they knew it wasn't a right fit.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Sick of the Sp**s biased media painting this as something that's ok to do, just because his brother was involved.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You'll have to understand players got emotions if it was really his brother getting abused you can understand Eric reaction its still crazy but it's his brother.

Its just shame media will treat this differently if non English player have done it.

Gunner-Union

You'll have to understand players got emotions if it was really his brother getting abused you can understand Eric reaction its still crazy but it's his brother.

Its just shame media will treat this differently if non English player have done it.

Not sure that’s true tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yes that'll give him amazing confidence. Mourinho should remember players always win he didn't learn a thing from his Pogba treatment

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s still have a better starting block than us in the summer. We have **** all after Aubameyang and the kids. They’ve got the likes of Son, Kane, Lo Celso to keep their attack good and funds from the CL this year to rebuild.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Even yank coverage was all over the Sp**s wankfest and Dier sympathy

What is about this horrible club that makes them universally loved in the media....

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom