• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everyone talks about how nice Mourinho is in this docu etc. but man how negative are his team talks! It’s all about mistakes, the opposition hurting you, conceding goals, literally nothing about how they play going forward, how they can score etc.
He told them not to film the tactical stuff.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Our fans are weird.

Why are they wanking over tottenham, especially now?

"Ambition & proper signings". Proper bargain bin rather. :lol:

Both sound like Tottenham fans for sure.

They don't even know we have Ceballos already.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If you guys have shelled out on Amazon Prime want to watch a great football behind the scenes documentary have a look at The Four Year Plan about how QPR got promoted.

Absolutely insane, never seen a football documentary as mad as that.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Our fans are weird.

Why are they wanking over tottenham, especially now?
Jesus christ that's one of the most insufferable twitter accounts I've ever seen. Constant doomposting over every single thing, not a single positive tweet. Also the arrogance in acting like you are the only one telling it like it is. Imagine being so pretentious you sign off every tweet with "the truth stings" ffs. Bet they think their farts smell like roses too. I'm a pretty meek and unconfrontational guy but I'd struggle with the urge to give that person a punch in the face if I met them in real life.

Surely has to be a rival fan deliberately trying to wind us up?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Lol just saw that they are a Mourinho stan too, even has him as the banner. Constantly ****s all over the club, the fans, the manager and the players yet worships a has been who is currently running Tottenham to the ground.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Jesus christ that's one of the most insufferable twitter accounts I've ever seen. Constant doomposting over every single thing, not a single positive tweet. Also the arrogance in acting like you are the only one telling it like it is. Imagine being so pretentious you sign off every tweet with "the truth stings" ffs. Bet they think their farts smell like roses too. I'm a pretty meek and unconfrontational guy but I'd struggle with the urge to give that person a punch in the face if I met them in real life.

Surely has to be a rival fan deliberately trying to wind us up?
"True gooner opinions" that's your clue right there.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If you guys have shelled out on Amazon Prime want to watch a great football behind the scenes documentary have a look at The Four Year Plan about how QPR got promoted.

Absolutely insane, never seen a football documentary as mad as that.
Thanks for the recommendation! Will check it out!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if Dier just done it all for the cameras inside the changing rooms. This documentary puts a different light on his actions i think.

Yeah, so apparantly he heard someone say "**** you" to his brother when he was standing 100 yards away.

If he's honest, he was frustrated with the result and took it out on the first thing he saw.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah, he heard someone say "**** you" to his brother when he was standing 100 yards away.

If he's honest, he was frustrated with the result and took it out on the first thing he saw.
That speech he gave in the dressing room sounded like he was playing up to the cameras too. “Our family are watching and we have to watch them get abused etc”.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Haha oops! Hope they do one at Arsenal, would love the insight tbh.

I'd rather there wasn't one about Arsenal, they're just glitzy puff pieces void of any substance. Unless there's a genuinely interesting club with a real narrative, like the Sunderland one, then what's the point.

razörist

I'd rather there wasn't one about Arsenal, they're just glitzy puff pieces void of any substance. Unless there's a genuinely interesting club with a real narrative, like the Sunderland one, then what's the point.
But we are very interesting? I just want footage of our players and our manager, our CEO etc.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
But we are very interesting? I just want footage of our players and our manager, our CEO etc.

In what way are we interesting? We're interesting to ourselves, cos we're Arsenal fans, but we're not so interesting that other fans or neutrals would want to watch a documentary about us.

I get what you're saying, but in that case we might as well have a behind-the-scenes video about every club for every season made by the club and released by the club. That way fans get what they want without burdening neutrals with pointless documentaries.

razörist

In what way are we interesting? We're interesting to ourselves, cos we're Arsenal fans, but we're not so interesting that other fans or neutrals would want to watch a documentary about us.

I get what you're saying, but in that case we might as well have a behind-the-scenes video about every club for every season made by the club and released by the club. That way fans get what they want without burdening neutrals with pointless documentaries.
Wtf are you on about? They made a documentary about Tottenham? What’s interesting about that, Mourinho’s moaning? He wasn’t even manager yet when they approved the series.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Wtf are you on about? They made a documentary about Tottenham? What’s interesting about that, Mourinho’s moaning? He wasn’t even manager yet when they approved the series.

Yeah they made a documentary about Tottenham, and they shouldn't have, cos it's not an especially interesting club. It's just a club like most others, the same as Arsenal. Unless a club is in turmoil and there's actual drama behind the scenes there's no point making a documentary about it.

razörist

Yeah they made a documentary about Tottenham, and they shouldn't have, cos it's not an especially interesting club. It's just a club like most others, the same as Arsenal. Unless a club is in turmoil and there's actual drama behind the scenes there's no point making a documentary about it.
Yeah says you, imma trust Amazon on this one. Its Sp**s and football fans world wide are talking about it, imagine they do one on an actual great club like Arsenal.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Yeah says you, imma trust Amazon on this one. Its Sp**s and football fans world wide are talking about it, imagine they do one on an actual great club like Arsenal.

Not sure that's a phrase anyone should be uttering tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom