• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Now it's an attraction that Tottenham hasn't won anything in ages. :lol:

People can come from all over the world to marvel at this attraction. Some people go see the pyramids, some people go to see Tottenham's trophy cabinet.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Better managers failed at the challenge, Mate. You're not special.

He's probably the best manager they've had in a while, ahead of Conte, Potch and Jose for me. I say so because of his ability to lean them towards more incisive and consistent attacks.

His problem? His ability to balance it out defensively. It would be interesting to see how he sets Sp**s up in the coming seasons to maintain an attacking structure, but also be able to improve at the back.

I suspect his final form team will want to look like Liverpool 19/20. A team who wants to go all out attack, and is able to do so with quality defenders and midfielders covering the spaces behind. He would need to adapt his philosophy a bit, becoming more direct and efficient in attack.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Now it's an attraction that Tottenham hasn't won anything in ages. :lol:

People can come from all over the world to marvel at this attraction. Some people go see the pyramids, some people go to see Tottenham's trophy cabinet.

At least he's being an honest fat-arse & saying he joined for the 70% staff discount on all varieties in their cheese room. I respect that.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's probably the best manager they've had in a while, ahead of Conte, Potch and Jose for me. I say so because of his ability to lean them towards more incisive attacks.

His problem? His ability to balance it out defensively. It would be interesting to see how he sets Sp**s up in the coming seasons to maintain an attacking structure, but also be able to improve at the back.

I suspect his final form team will want to look like Liverpool 19/20. A team who wants to go all out attack, and is able to do so with quality defenders and midfielders covering the spaces behind. He would need to adapt his philosophy a bit, becoming more direct and efficient in attack.
He's a better manager than younger managers with actual silverware in their careers and not Dingo and Haggis league titles? Literally anyone can tell players to Kamikaze attack with no regard for defensive structure. They played better football under Pochettino and could defend a little bit too in addition to fluking a CL final which this lot will never sniff. Jose had them in a cup final. This guy is now better than them based on 8 months of maaaaaaate? :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's a better manager than younger managers with actual silverware in their careers and not Dingo and Haggis league titles? Literally anyone can tell players to Kamikaze attack with no regard for defensive structure. They played better football under Pochettino and could defend a little bit too in addition to fluking a CL final which this lot will never sniff. Jose had them in a cup final. This guy is now better than them based on 8 months of maaaaaaate? :lol:

Yeah I think long term he'll make Sp**s a better team, more sustainable team than any of them.

Dont think he is as good as Sp**s fans want him to be though, they have their eye on him outdoing Arteta because they want to be better than us more than anything. Dont think mate will be good enough in that respect.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah I think long term he'll make Sp**s a better team, more sustainable team than any of them.

Dont think he is as good as Sp**s fans want him to be though, they have their eye on him outdoing Arteta because they want to be better than us more than anything. Dont think mate will be good enough in that respect.
Idk, I think Levy is the biggest problem they have and beyond that, this guy has no tactical nous about him. I've yet to see him make any sort of in game adjustment and for them to do anything other than make top 4(even that is only really because United and Chelsea are flailing) and leave the CL in the group stage, at least one of those variables has to change. Levy isn't going anywhere and a 60 year old manager isn't developing the ability to make in game adaptations so I think it will end in tears like it always does there.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Wait I only just clocked Bayern are 16 points behind, I thought it was like a few points, they win the league 10 years in a row bro goes there has best ever goal scoring season and they come 2nd lmao
How many games left in their league?

Melquiades

Dynamic tottenham and their magical free-flowing style which has revolutionized and will forever change world football : 62 goals.

Boring boring Arsenal and their stupid Legoman’s brand of anti-football : 75 goals.

But I guess when you factor in that every single team rolls over for us while playing the game of their season as they rise to the challenge of mighty Sp**s, it all makes sense.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom