• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Honestly it's crazy how much Ange gets away with.

Doesn't bother with coaching set pieces properly, pays very little attention to nullifying the opposition generally.

If you're facing an opposition that is renowned for their skill at set pieces and you don't work properly on stopping that, you're negligent.

At a serious club he would be getting pulled up massively by the fans / media but I guess at Sp**s the bar is pretty low.
Did you see the vacant look on his face after the third went in? He just sat there catching flies. Now in the post match he's taken to questioning their mentality when nobody of any mentality goes to the Spuds in the first place and he's the same guy who was just saying he wasn't interested in players who wouldn't join without CL football. 😂

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
Inner conflict at its most primal expression.

"My head says crybaby Son, but, my heart says Lionheart Ødegaard."
This fella must be a South Korean. This brings my mind to the post @Riou made some time ago about how Son has literally put these lots in a terrible place decision wise when it comes to chosing their favorite players and club to support. They're just caught in a difficult emotional state.

I guess this will continually be the case until he leaves Sp**s. I really feel for them honestly.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This fella must be a South Korean. This brings my mind to the post @Riou made some time ago about how Son has literally put these lots in a terrible place decision wise when it comes to chosing their favorite players and club to support. They're just caught in a difficult emotional state.

I guess this will continually be the case until he leaves Sp**s. I really feel for them honestly.

Here's hoping younger South Koreans wise up & realize the red side of North London is the logical choice.

But it's clear this guy is already wise to the truth. There's hope for him yet :lol:

Malky

Established Member

Doesn't bother with coaching set pieces properly, pays very little attention to nullifying the opposition generally.

If you're facing an opposition that is renowned for their skill at set pieces and you don't work properly on stopping that, you're negligent.

At a serious club he would be getting pulled up massively by the fans / media but I guess at Sp**s the bar is pretty low.
He's so stuck in his own way.
Like going into the game against Newcastle and deciding
" **** it, mate. We'll just keep playing a crazy high line against one of the leagues quickest forwards in Isak, mate. Hey, Van De Ven, mate, try not tear your hammy keeping up with him, mate! "

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It bordered on the ridiculous yesterday. Most teams have identified the Ben White blocking the goalkeeper move by now. Sp**s just didn't seem have caught on to that one at all. That is down to coaching.
Ironically when vicario came forward at the end of the game he went to bother Raya.

So he does get it. Maybe he doesn’t speak up and tell his defense to get White the **** out of the way? Really weird.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

We know he really believes in his way of playing and doesn't want to spend too much time studying the opposition. But surely no manager at this level can be that naive?

We are not privy to what goes on at their training ground. So maybe he does do a lot of work on the opposition?

Step forward Eric Dier. Someone who was there and he had this to say:

Speaking to Sky Bet, the 30-year-old said, "No, interestingly [Postecoglou] really doesn’t do any tactical work, what he does is, every single training drill from Monday to Friday is drawn up to represent the way that he wants to play.

"Conte, I could do it blind, but that was a lot of tactical work Monday to Friday, a lot of ten versus zero, walkthroughs – you were so well drilled, it would be ingrained in you."

Can't see why Dier would lie about this. So ange really doesn't do any analysis on the opposition. All the training is geared to how he wants to play. That is unbelievable if true.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We know he really believes in his way of playing and doesn't want to spend too much time studying the opposition. But surely no manager at this level can be that naive?

We are not privy to what goes on at their training ground. So maybe he does do a lot of work on the opposition?

Step forward Eric Dier. Someone who was there and he had this to say:

Speaking to Sky Bet, the 30-year-old said, "No, interestingly [Postecoglou] really doesn’t do any tactical work, what he does is, every single training drill from Monday to Friday is drawn up to represent the way that he wants to play.

"Conte, I could do it blind, but that was a lot of tactical work Monday to Friday, a lot of ten versus zero, walkthroughs – you were so well drilled, it would be ingrained in you."

Can't see why Dier would lie about this. So ange really doesn't do any analysis on the opposition. All the training is geared to how he wants to play. That is unbelievable if true.

If this is true and Ange doesn’t change and become more detailed, then it spells disaster for him at Sp**s.

I dont think he’s that naive though, he will improve in the tactics department. The question is how much he will improve tactically, and by how much he’ll change the squad and their ability to play different ways.

Big season for Ange next year, it will tell us a lot about him. He has good points, but some bad points to address as well.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If this is true and Ange doesn’t change and become more detailed, then it spells disaster for him at Sp**s.

I dont think he’s that naive though, he will improve in the tactics department. The question is how much he will improve tactically, and by how much he’ll change the squad and their ability to play different ways.

Big season for Ange next year, it will tell us a lot about him. He has good points, but some bad points to address as well.

It's not that but more that he seems obstinate in the face of tactical stability.

He knows he needs plans C & B, he just doesn't seem interested in trying.

fute

Remember when they lost to Chelsea 4-1 and they were down to 9 men.

Would have been lot worse if not had been Jackson as the striker and Sp**s goalie have some worldy saves.

begin at 4:11

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Now averaging 1.5 points per game since game week 11, which over a season would be 57 points. When do we start to consider Ange had a slightly longer new manager bounce?

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom