• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BBF

Never really cared about tottenham or hated them that much since I'm not from london and they were always pretty irrelevant but after today I see what the fuss is about. What a vile, petty, small time bunch they are. Their biggest joy is seeing Arsenals downfall. They'd rather miss out on UCL than see us win, even though when they miss out this year they surely won't have a chance to get back in for years because the actual big clubs like chelsea and man united surely won't be this **** forever, because they actually strive for something more than being mid table and throwing games to sabotage their rivals, even as crappy as they are now. Didn't see man utd bend over for us to stop city but then again they don't like us either.

They also completely ignored we're up against 115 charges who are more than capable of surpassing that goal difference with a draw.

Can only imagine Ange and the players that just arrived are absolutely furious. They're there for the Champions League, not for their tinpot fans.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What is wrong with this club?

How has helping stop Arsenal win a trophy, seemingly broken them :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What is wrong with this club?

How has helping stop Arsenal win a trophy, seemingly broken them :lol:
Some of them sees it for the small time behaviour it is, and the manager clearly agrees. The rest seems obsessed with us, beyond any care for their own club.

I think the inquest will go on and on.

For us, it's fairly simple. We can only blame ourselves, and must do better next season. What they do is a complete irrelevance to us, as they will be irrelevant in next year's title race.

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I can't even really dig out the Sp**s players, they gave it a go just lack bottle and quality when it matters. It's what Sp**s are and will always be.

The Sp**s fans cheering and celebrating losing are an abomination though. Such a loser mentality that they would be okay with hurting themselves just to stick it to Arsenal.

I don't really rate Ange but I actually felt sorry for him last night. When you've got a loser fanbase like that it must be pretty demoralising.

Riou

Hand on heart, I would have 100% wanted us to lose last night if the situation was reversed...I wouldn't have been particularly happy about feeling that way, but needs must.

Even with a win, the odds of them getting Champions League football was still slim anyway...they had nothing to gain, tbh.

If Son says at some point in the future that he missed on purpose to stop us winning the league, then that's the first time I would have rated anything he has done.

Imagine his goals never contribute to Tottenham winning anything, which could easily happen by the time he leaves the club...but the one trophy a goal he scores directly contributes to, is a trophy for Arsenal...would have been insanely hilarious lol!

If I was him in that position and circumstances, but for Arsenal...I would have just dribbled the ball safely into Ortega's arms, ruffled his hair and then ram to the camera and dod Robbie Keane's stupid summersault celebration and say its the history of da Tottenham 😅

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I can't even really dig out the Sp**s players, they gave it a go just lack bottle and quality when it matters. It's what Sp**s are and will always be.

The Sp**s fans cheering and celebrating losing are an abomination though. Such a loser mentality that they would be okay with hurting themselves just to stick it to Arsenal.

I don't really rate Ange but I actually felt sorry for him last night. When you've got a loser fanbase like that it must be pretty demoralising.
It must be a big contrast to Celtic.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We need to stop rating these guys as our main London rivals. They just have little brother syndrome.

No wonder everyone in London hates tottenham with such passion.

Hand on heart, I would have 100% wanted us to lose last night if the situation was reversed...I wouldn't have been particularly happy about feeling that way, but needs must.

Even with a win, the odds of them getting Champions League football was still slim anyway...they had nothing to gain, tbh.

Oh please. I like you Riou but no way would I sabotage our identity as a club just to appease a rivalry. You always play to win or at the least not play to lose. Lost respect for you here a little. 😭

Plus, have you watched Palace recently? Villa had a decent chance of bottling it if the pressure was on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You know what I hope they lose against Sheffield in final day so they can enjoy playing in conference league Chelsea have outside chance finishing above them specially with win today

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I think Ange has blown this out of proportion, tbh.
Pretty sure it’s much more than the fans. He wouldn’t have lost it to the extent he did. Things are going behind the scenes he doesn’t like or are not supportive of him, hence, why he said they were fractured inside and outside the club.

MartiSaka

I've always found O'Hara's bitterness over his rejection at Arsenal an interesting contrast to how Kane dealt with it. Kane hammered in goals against us. O'Hara? What did he do?
Wore a city shirt whilst doing the poznan during a watch along on talksport; a job he probably needs because he blew all his money that he earnt from playing.

Riou

Pretty sure it’s much more than the fans. He wouldn’t have lost it to the extent he did. Things are going behind the scenes he doesn’t like or are not supportive of him, hence, why he said they were fractured inside and outside the club.

If Levy genuinely told Ange to lose or be sacked, leaving the Aussie absolutely stunned by that mentality...then that's one of the funniest things ever, praying it's true 🤣

MartiSaka

If Levy genuinely told Ange to lose or be sacked, leaving the Aussie absolutely stunned by that mentality...then that's one of the funniest things ever, praying it's true 🤣
I think it’s more likely that levy has gone back on some promises he made to Ange with regards to squad investment or managerial control now he knows CL is gone.

I think Ange could have been surprised by the loser mentality within the club itself, everyone from the kit man to admin staff might have been telling him he should lose, I don't know. If you see some changes in his coaching staff that might be a hint also.

Riou

I think it’s more likely that levy has gone back on some promises he made to Ange with regards to squad investment or managerial control now he knows CL is gone.

I think Ange could have been surprised by the loser mentality within the club itself, everyone from the kit man to admin staff might have been telling him he should lose, I don't know. If you see some changes in his coaching staff that might be a hint also.

Levy has been running tings at Sp**s since 2001/2002, in that time they have won 1 trophy...plus he had to watch us sign Sol on a free in his first season, no wonder he's obsessed with us as what else has he got...be worried about making sure Beyonce is exclusive to their stadium ffs :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Sp**s fans should have been focusing on their club getting back in the CL.

The fact they were more bothered about affecting our title challenge is pretty telling.

Even to them Arsenal are more important than the club they support :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom