• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So remember how Richarlison was mouthing off after the game about him being Brazil's number 1 striker and Gabriel being Brazil's last choice defender? Who would like to guess who has made the Copa squad and who hasn't? 😭 😭 😭

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I guess Richarlison can "unpack tomorrow".

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Yeah, go on Sp**s, finish the season on 69 points, show us who's boss!!!!
This is great. Next they should compare what Arteta has done as a manager at 41 with what Ange had on his resume at 41. Arteta has 1 FA Cup at Arsenal and Ange at 41 was coaching *checks notes* the Australian U20s.

Well Done Wow GIF by X Factor Global

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This is great. Next they should compare what Arteta has done as a manager at 41 with what Ange had on his resume at 41. Arteta has 1 FA Cup at Arsenal and Ange at 41 was coaching *checks notes* the Australian U20s.

Well Done Wow GIF by X Factor Global
Not everyone gets handed the keys to their dad's Ferrari like Arteta. Its a miracle Ange ever got a job in Japan, let alone Europe, given most club chairman have the same attitude as you about football outside Europe. Tell me how many managers come from outside Europe, a few South American and Yanks I guess, but very few.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Anyway I'm excited by the planets aligning for me and the possibility, although still unlikely, that my favourite manager is able to win a trophy for Arsenal. What an outcome it would be.

Henry boi

How they go on about the possibility of us winning the title is crazy, like bro they have won only two titles us winning yet another one is irrelevant to them a potential 14 title to 2 is wild. how they go on like it's like the Liverpool/United scenario is mind blowing. You understand United not wanting Liverpool to win another title because they would equal or overtake thier haul.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Sp**s fans act surprised that their club are a bunch of bottlers that never win anything but right now they are showing the entire world exactly why that is. They care more about the failure of their rivals rather than their own success and that loser mentality seeps into the club itself. Their support is more defined in relation to us rather than their own club. Sp**s wouldn't be a "big 6" club woth global reach if it weren't for our rivalry but we would still be one.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If they were to somehow get a result tonight, I think any compilation videos should be made set to "Wonderwall". That's a layered joke, some of you won't get it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To all the Sp**s fans out there, well done on helping stop Arsenal winning a trophy (guess 3 Arsenal championships basically won on your ground would be a little much!) but remember...

No proper cup since 1991.
No league title since 1961.

...so maybe stick this defeat in your trophy cabinet to be fair, certainly have the room 👍

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom