• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Bodmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

maradonad2g

toulalan because it would piss houilier off and wenger still owes him for taking le tallic and sinema but I must say i really like m'bami he just breaks everything down and is so strong and he wants to leave psg and psg would stand in he's way either.

brianfrance

Established Member
maradonad2g said:
toulalan because it would piss houilier off and wenger still owes him for taking le tallic and sinema but I must say i really like m'bami he just breaks everything down and is so strong and he wants to leave psg and psg would stand in he's way either.

houllier has a good relationship with wenger!
And Mbami has been average for weeks, psg fans are still crying for the sale of Cana to marseille! He's decent at best. And I dont talk about the team spirit...horrible team mate.

But I agree Toulalan would be useful. His price is incredibly high though, thanks to chelsea.

_scorpion_

Established Member
I liked what I saw of Bodmer in his match against Man Utd. He was the most effective mid feilder out there that night.

arsenal4life

if we want another DMF
i would definetly go for Sulley Muntari of Udinisi
he's outstanding games with Ghana in WC qualifications
and i see him better than Essien

_scorpion_

Established Member
arsenal4life said:
if we want another DMF

Bodmer is taller and older....has more champions league experience.

He is an ideal replacement for Vieira.

maradonad2g

I must say I do also like muntrai he has good ability on the ball as well but bodmer has got more experince then him in champions league but the italian league is alot harder then the french one and muntrai has coped with some big names

_scorpion_

Established Member
Bodmer has the potential to be like Ballack.
He has the build, strength, the box to box ability...all he needs is the scoring touch.
Very capable young player and a very realistic target for us ....but not likely to happen in January which could ultimately mean we miss out on him.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
arsenal4life said:
if we want another DMF

look, my folks live in ghana so there was lots of ghanian football for me this summer and i'll be honest with you muntari is not the player essien is. the guy is good but watch again. essien is better. that tandem of appiah and essien at the heart of ghana's midfield is underrated and very ****ing solid. muntari comes off the bench to create a three man barrier at the heart of the midfield when they are ahead. thats the summary of his job for the ghana midfield. essien is a dymano. the guy can dominate a game at a level muntari is yet to reach. muntari is good at breaking up the opposition play but thats about it. essien is more complete. to suggest that he is better than essien and that he is the solution to our central midfield problems is unrealistic.

hleb

Established Member
Lille play **** today. Good opportunity to see Bodmer again. It would be nice if someone posted abit about how he played and what they thought about him.

nnaife

I watched bodmer play against United for lille, impressions are he's a solid central midfielder with some talent, he's definitely worth signing if we cannot find the ideal midfielder to replace paddy this summer.

Mostarac

Established Member
How much would it take to get Bodmer? His price has probably gone up a bit, especially after his two impressive performances against Manchester United recently.

KingReyes

Established Member
brianfrance said:
After a solid game against MU, Bodmer is linked once again!

He did have a good game didn't he. Neat passing, strong physically and a nce work rate. Looked vergy indeed.

AFCFan4Ever

LOL yes he's way better than Flamini and probably overall better than any CM we have right now. He's a real workhorse in midfield and all around solid player, doesn't have any real glaring weaknesses. He's good in defense and can be useful in the attack as well. He'd be a good buy, could be the young player we've been looking for to take over for PV4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom