• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Jarvis

been

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A CLAUDIO PIZZARO THREAD AS WE NOW HAVE A LINK TO HIM

sky sports

Clarkey

Just an update on Matty. He put in another very good performance against Leyton Orient, leading Gills to a 3-0 lead on the basis of his blistering pace. But Gillingham squandered the lead and the game ended 3-3, with them squandering the lead coinciding with Jarvis tiring 15 minutes from the end. Matty needs work, but if he keeps up this form I hope we keep tabs on him.

Rumour from the Gills fans was that an Arsenal scout was at the game again, with some saying it was Rowley again. But strong emphasis on rumour, as the person I hard pushed about it who had told me this didn't even know who Steve was.

sullsims

Hey

Yeah apparently hes alright, he went to a school near me and is friends with a few mates of mine.

I doubt it will happen tho, theres always speculation about youngsters, he was being chased by Bolton before, and it never went through. We'l just have to see

GoOnYouGunners

Matt Jarvis???

I've seen this on a couple different sites. I really don't think he has the quality to make an impact on the squad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2020920/Arsenal-plot-Matt-Jarvis-swoop.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Arsenal are plotting an unexpected swoop for Wolves' pacy winger Matt Jarvis.

Jarvis' impressive displays over the previous two seasons have caught the eye of Gunners manager Arsène Wenger and the Frenchman's scouting team have been instructed to keep tabs on the England international's progress over the coming weeks.

Gunners representatives were due at Portman Road on Saturday to watch Jarvis specifically. But they were left disappointed when the 25-year-old was ruled out due to a minor groin injury as Wolves ran out 2-1 winners.

Nevertheless, the north London club will continue to keep close tabs on the player who made his England debut against Ghana in March

Wenger has more pressing transfer business occupying his mind at the moment as he looks to complete a £17.5million swoop for Valencia midfielder Juan Mata this week.

An offer has gone in to the Spanish club and the Gunners hope Mata can fly to London this week to finalise a move.

Meanwhile, Arsenal are still negotiating with Everton over an improved £15m offer for central defender Phil Jagielka. The Gunners have already had a £12m offer snubbed by the Toffees this summer.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Re: Matt Jarvis???

why bother with this? doesnt score, doesnt assist that much, just signed a new contract last season until 2015..

perennial mid-to-lower-table player.. good for a team like Wolves..

and seems to have some groin & hammy issues..

no thanks.. would take Joel Campbell over this guy.. at least Campbell would be cheaper

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Takes my official "No Thanks" - Summer 2011 Transfer Rumours Account up to five, after the rumours of Defoe, Barton, Dann and Larsson.

New record I guess.

Floating

Established Member

redwhiteAustrian said:
Takes my official "No Thanks" - Summer 2011 Transfer Rumours Account up to five, after the rumours of Defoe, Barton, Dann and Larsson.

New record I guess.

Don't forget Kevin Doyle! :wink:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Can't remember that I've said there "no thanks" as well, but you have a point!

New record now, for sure.

KY

Established Member

Floating said:
redwhiteAustrian said:

New record I guess.

Don't forget Kevin Doyle! :wink:

How about James Mccarthy and that Uzbek guy....

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom