• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Macey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I know that young keeper trained with the first team yesterday. Could maybe see a new keeper join in this window we reckon?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I know that young keeper trained with the first team yesterday. Could maybe see a new keeper join in this window we reckon?
Its still very early for him. We'll buy one and make Runarson 3rd choice keeper or even loan him out

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How bad is this guy that Runarson was deemed better? I remember when he was first coming into the academy and the hype around his height.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ErDG--qXIAAC9iN

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I can't believe we haven't given him a chance before Runarrson after all his years, I'd have given him a chance at least. He's been treated rather poorly imo.
You haven't seen him play I guess. Terrible with the ball at his feet and mistake prone. Hibs is a good level for him to develop, because he's possibly even worse than Runarsson even without his inability to play the ball with his feet.

ChefMan21

I think there's a good chance this is part of us filling the coffers ahead of summer, even if it's for just a few hundred thousand pounds. Could help get some of those 50/50 transfers over the line.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

You haven't seen him play I guess. Terrible with the ball at his feet and mistake prone. Hibs is a good level for him to develop, because he's possibly even worse than Runarsson even without his inability to play the ball with his feet.
Sorry mate no I haven't, if he's worse then Runarrson to a few supporters then I guess this is probably a good move for him. I'd certainly rather sign another young keeper or give someone from our academy a chance before Runarrson again.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
as our second string GK is young and inexperienced, we really need one who is near the end of a long career, who would not be bothered if he got few opportunities

not from Chelsea though

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Been to Easter Road a few times. A compact wee ground at the top of Leith. Some nice bars and restaurants in that area as well. Also some sketchy bars that should be swerved.

Here ends the broadcast from the Embra (how a good chunk of the Scottish population pronounce Edinburgh) tourist office.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Writing on the wall with Okonkwo & Hein training with the first team at times this season. Club rates them higher and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom