• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
So, you’d sell Lacazette and replace him internally?

A big mistake that we’ve been making for a number of years now.
Depay has been playing up top.
Doesnt he play left wing? But I'd still persist with internal options. He looks like the kind of player that needs to be at the centre of build up play to be effective. Aouar is the guy to go for if we're shopping at Lyon.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
e4482236d10357e1e1b5840bee8caa30bcc9f7d2.jpeg

Really hope he retracts and ends up staying.

Was really excited by his performances as a 6 under Arteta, he has elite potential there for me with the right coaching.

We need strong personalities in the club, let's hope he can accept the new culture Arteta is trying to impose and mature.

I would really like to see the current formation we are playing with Guendouzi for Xhaka. Doesn't seem likely to happen this season but Guendouzi as a 6 with 3 CBs to shield him would've been a great opportunity for him to improve his positioning and cover a bit for his lapses in concentration and lack of maturity in that position.

Guendouzi is a far better passer than Partey. If we really want to continue building into a Pep-like style training him to be our future 6 is really the way to go. Partey-Ceballos is a better pivot than Xhaka-Ceballos but Guendouzi-Ceballos has the potential to be elite. Partey-Guendouzi with a proper creative midfielder ahead of them would also be interesting, should we not retain Ceballos (hope we do).

Basically, I hope this situation changes and the end result is not a Partey for Guendouzi swap. That is a losing move for a rebuilding club, Guendouzi is the bigger talent and Partey over Guendouzi next season is not going to be the difference between qualifying for CL or not.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Are there any solid links to other clubs? or are we still in the he is being frozen out and there is no further movement at this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom