• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matthieu Delpierre

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=300660" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx ... oId=300660</a>

Kraig

Established Member
just read this myself. cant say i know anything about him to be honest. anyone got any information other than what i can read on the internet?

evoh_1

Established Member
he's a crap reject yes 6'4 but not an outstanding player to replace gallas or toure, or even senderos really would be acygan signing "big, **** and plays when no-ones fit"

Paddy from Sweden

Evoh_1,

You're so consistently negative I'm starting to admire you, but in the end all that negativity is...well...negative. So I suggest you try and find a positive approach to things. Cheer up will ya! ;-)

Sammer

Established Member
Paddy from Sweden said:
Evoh_1,

You're so consistently negative I'm starting to admire you, but in the end all that negativity is...well...negative. So I suggest you try and find a positive approach to things. Cheer up will ya! ;-)

I think he is just in need of attention.

Anyway, Delpierre played a fantastic season for Stuttgart, but hey, we all know how it is at the end of the season. We´ll get linked with a number of players.

Mostarac

Established Member
Its a bit off-topic, but what is your opinion of Stuttgart`s Tasci, Sammer? Is he one for the future.

evoh_1

Established Member
i do tend to be negative with players who are below the standard of our current crop whats wrong with that? but like said its just a link and means nothing unless we have players like gallas and senderos leave (which is unlikely)

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom