• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maty Ryan Joins Arsenal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great stuff, thanks. I thought he was a bit older, great age. With him being clearly an Arsenal fan, I think the likelyhood of getting him for a decent amount of money next summer is very good. He has one year in contract then.

If he is happy as a "2nd" here, it's a lot better than having Martinez running his contract down here, while being unhappy. Couldn't ask for a much better 2nd goalie.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

He came out of nowhere like...

IN7oyTre39ZMnXBixbGEMIZy3JDNES.gif

So.. Gabriel is an avid basketball fan?

GettyImages-1180309632-e1597851215758.jpg

drippin

I've always been impressed with Ryan whenever Brighton played against us, so this is a quality signing and I do have to wonder why we spent the money on Runarsson if we could have gotten him in the first place.

Because Ryan fell out of favour in Brighton in December. We had no chance to get him then, and needed someone, so panicked. But Runarsson wasn't that expensive.

LasseD

I love love love transfer rumors, but the feeling when we sign someone out of the blue is second to none.

Hope the eventual Dybala signing goes under the radar as well.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Sensible signing and the type we should have made last summer. Had a look at their forum, they wish him well and seem to rate him quite hihgly until recently, but he is supposed to be very poor at claiming set pieces.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Is he the first Oz to play for our first team (if/when he does)?

It's a better situation than we had this season for sure, a player with plenty of experience as back-up.

Not sure how much of money from the wonderful deal we made for Martinez's sale is left behind now.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Is he the first Oz to play for our first team (if/when he does)?

It's a better situation than we had this season for sure, a player with plenty of experience as back-up.

Not sure how much of money from the wonderful deal we made for Martinez's sale is left behind now.

Good bit of trivia. John Kosmina is the only Australian player to ever play a game for Arsenal in the League. He made one sub appearance against Leeds in 1978.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The one interesting thing I found from his introductory interview: He specifically mentions Karl Jakob Hein in with Leno and Runarsson in talking about looking forward to working with them in the future. Could be a slight reveal of how the Club views Hein currently, i.e. in the mix and ahead of Okonkwo.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom